Self-Conscious.

She's A Player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7KQChEQLro&feature=related

~

After the episode, you had music class with YoSeob.

"Are you okay?" JunHyung asked, concerned since your eyes didn't sparkle like they used to.

"Yeah...I'll be fine..." You murmered, not meeting his eyes, and walking into class sitting next to YoSeob.

"Whoa, what's wrong?" YoSeob questioned.

You spilled everything to him, YoSeob nodding in understanding,*If you were my girl. You'd never feel like that.*

"Yeah...sorry to spill everything on you." You mumbled leaning your head on your best friend's shoulder.

"Naw what are friends for?" He smiled, pinching your cheek.

"Class! POP QUIZ~" The teacher sang as she handed out music, "Prove your sight reading skills."

You and YoSeob dived right into the new duet:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pZ3Qxz9we4 (SKIP TO 1:39)

She called random pairs and smiled,"Alright star pupils. Show them how it's done."

Receiving top marks again, the two of you headed back to your seats.

"Feel better now?" YoSeob questioned.

"Somewhat." You smiled and nudged him as he flicked your forehead.

"Ow! Yah!" You whined.

Next was dance class and you had GiKwang only this time he was flirting with YeRim who was eagerly flirting back.

You smiled and shook your head, stretching as YeRim smirked,*Bet you're jealous I'm with a hottie.*

Then GiKwang looked up,"________-ah!"

Forgetting YeRim, he went to you and said,"Ready to cream the rest of the class?"

"It's not winning or losing you dummy." You sighed as he had a determined gleam in his eyes.

"But I don't have a partner.." YeRim whined.

"It's okay just show us what you can do." The teacher smiled encouragingly as YeRim stretched, leaning over showing off her legs and body while boys wolf-whistled.

"." GiKwang coughed as your eyes widened and you slapped his shoulder.

*And proud of it.* YeRim smirked as she leaned over, revealing her low cut tanktop and nodded,"I'm ready."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQNXDTVz4lg

Boys stared at her, especially when she took off her hoodie.

Girls glared at her.

*That's right, get a good look.* YeRim smirked when she finished she stomped in front of you and tossed her hair.

"Umm...very good." The teacher looked confused not sure what to say,"We have another student, SungWoon-sshi, you're up."

*Watch me ________.* SungWoon thought as he danced as well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxsf3AsZI54

He danced to you while looking at you and finished.

Many people were impressed except for GiKwang.

"Okay...next Lee GiKwang." The teacher called, you smiled and said,"Hwaiting!"

GiKwang:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-pQfGEKBng

Girls squealed and screamed, cheering him on.

He finished with his famous wink and blew a kiss as you rolled your eyes and coughed,"Player."

"Yaknow it bestie." GiKwang laughed as he ruffled your hair,"Now show 'em what you got baby girl!"

"Oh my goodness." You muttered, not wanting to.

"Okay, Jang ________."

"Can I not...?" You whimpered as boys called in protesting.

"I don't think so." The teacher smirked.

"Not like she can dance anyway." YeRim said.

You grew self-conscious again and turned bright red.

GiKwang riled boys up to chant," PRINCESS ________ WE LOVE YOU! GODDESS _________ WE LOVE YOU!"

"OH MY GOSH. GIKWANG!" You shrieked as he cackled and pushed your forward and played a song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksanIITtVsw&feature=related

Boys' jaws dropped as they cheered for you and you blushed.

SungWoon stared in awe,*She's gorgeous, sweet, she can dance...can she be anymore perfect?*

"That's my girl." GiKwang said as he high-fived you and a fuming YeRim walked away.

You blushed and quickly walked to the locker rooms.