Morning.

She's A Player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXr-qaHbHWg

~

It was the first day of school.

After spending the final weeks of summer with your new best friends, school didn't seem so bad.

"________-ah~" You mom called.

"Eung umma~" You called back.

"Go wake up your brother please!" She said.

"....But umma....HyunSeungie is like a bear. He hibernates every night.." You pouted.

"And how does a little girl like you know what hibernate means?" Your mom teased.

"Appa taught it to me!" You chirped.

"Go wake up your brother honey." Your mom laughed, turning into a soft smile when your dad wrapped his arm around her.

"Morning." He smiled, kissing her cheek, then lifting you up and spinning you.

You squealed in joy, peals of giggles filling the room.

"And how's my princess?" Your dad asked while giving you an eskimo kiss.

"Ready for school with HyunSeungie and DooJoonie and YoSeobie and even jerkface JunHyungie!" You replied, as your father's eyebrow raised.

"Hmmm....why is JunHyung a jerkface sweetie? And why are all of them boys...?" Your dad questioned.

You blinked,"JunHyungie doesn't show any emotion, like he's a statue! And he calls me names! And why are they all boys...? I'm not sure...DooJoonie isn't a girl...so he only has boyfriends." 

Your mom chortled and your father pinched your cheek at how cute you were.

"Omo! The kids are going to be late! ________ is going to be upset that DooJoon left without her!" Your mom exclaimed.

"Better wake up your brother honey~" Your father sang as your eyes widened and you barged back into your room that you shared with HyunSeung since you were afraid of being alone in the dark.

"HYUNSEUNG-AH!" You yelled.

He didn't budge.

You blew a raspberry and tried to pull off the covers off of him.

He held on tighter and you fell on your .

"Owwie." You muttered.

"Wake upppppppppppppppppp." You whined.

HyunSeung didn't move.

"Grrr." You growled and pounced on him, jumping on his bed,"YAH! WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!"

"ALRIGHT I GOT IT!" HyunSeung yelled and pushed you off the bed.

You yelped and landed on the floor, really hard.

The room became silent as HyunSeung glanced at you, eyes widening at the sight of tears gathering in your eyes.

"_________-ah....." HyunSeung, immediately felt guilty.

You hadn't seen him ALL of summer because he was at camp and this was how he greeted you.

"You meanie." You pouted, lips trembling.

HyunSeung got out of bed, although the two of you were twins, he was older by 15 minutes.

"Mianhae...I'm up, see?" HyunSeung tried to placate you.

"I'm not talking to you." You huffed, obviously upset, and stormed out of the room.

Feeling guilty, he padded out the door to the kitchen.

You gave him the silent treatment and didn't glance his way, soon he was dressed and clean, ready to go to school.

It was tradition for the two of you to sit next to each other on the first day of school, since pre-k on the school bus.

You ignored him and munched on your breakfast.

"_________-ah~~~~~~~~" HyunSeung whined, turning to his parents for help.

"Sorry kiddo you're on your own." Your father shrugged.

"Honey, HyunSeung feels bad, can you forgive him?" Your mom asked, you shook your head.

"How about if he makes it up to you?" She questioned, you turned to him and he nodded fervently.

"How..?" You mumbled.

Your mom nodded and he went inside the room, you heard objects being thrown.

"Here..." He mumbled:KidsBracelet.jpg

"We had to make it up for someone special...and I made one for you..." He said.

"Instead of making it for mommy?!" You gasped.

He nodded, ruffling the back of his head.

"Gomawo HyunSeungie!" You latched yourself onto your brother who smiled and said,"No problem."

Then the two of you walked side by side to where the school bus stop was.

"That was peaceful." Your dad commented.

"Nope just wait..3...2...1..." Your mom counted.

"YAH!" HyunSeung's voice was heard as your squealing traveled back to your parents who shook their heads and laughed.