Junior Year.

She's A Player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxGjnsSiDr0&feature=related

~

Freshman year flew by, considering that the two of you were indeed freshmen, you agreed to take it slow.

By slow, really slow.

The most the two of you ever did was hold hands, and when no one was around, JunHyung would put his arm around you or kiss you cheek.

Sophomore year went by pretty much the same, although people laughed and made fun.

The two of you were content with being with each other all the time.

As junior year started, JunHyung let out a sigh of relief, *Finally. We're at a decent age.*

When you woke up for the start of junior year you let out a happy sigh,*Finally!*

The only bad thing was, since the two of you didn't do anything unless the two of you were alone, JunHyung's first appearence and impression was cold, and emotionless.

Still, to you, he was one of the sweetest boyfriends anyone could ask for.

You walked out of the house and greeted JunHyung who greeted you with a soft smile,"Good morning babe."

"Morning." You blushed, face turning hot whenever he'd call you that.

Heck, on his phone you were saved as 'My Baby<3' deeming that it was worthy since B2ST had complained they were getting goosebumps.

"Shall we go?" He asked.

"We shall~" You laughed as the two of you swung hands and walked to school since juniors started later.

You received your new schedule, ecstatic to find that JunHyung had free period with you again, *Three years in a row.*

Vocal Mastery with YoSeob, here was the catch, you had Korean History with GiKwang and DooJoon, *I'm gonna fail that class.* Pre-Calc with DongWoon and AP English with HyunSeung, the teachers deemed that you and GiKwang didn't need dance classes so he asked that you and him be given full credits and to make up for time, you'll be his monitor.

Your day started with Pre-Calc, scoring a seat next to DongWoon, girls glared at you.

The boys had officially been declared Kingkas with no known group of Queenkas.

One girl dare had the nerve to stick her foot out to make you trip.

"Excuse me." DongWoon smiled.

"Y-yes oppa?" The girl replied cutely.

"I don't appreciate you messing with my best friend, screw off." He menaced.

"DongWoon...you didn't have to do that." You reprimanded him.

He grinned at you and said,"So?"

"Aigoo." You shook your head and began to take notes.

Afterwards, you walked into Vocal class, you and YoSeob had grown closer over the summers since JunHyung had hakwon, but whenever school started, he seemed to be distant.

"Hey." You waved, he smiled and waved back.

Ms.Lee, your teacher for the past two years smiled at the two of you.

"Alright hello class. This year it's going to be a bit different. We will be composing songs and recording them at the school's studio. Please choose your partners wisely." She cautioned as you and YoSeob went right into it.

"Can I see what you have so far?" You asked YoSeob who slyly grinned and shook his head.

"Mwoh? Whyy." You whined and pouted.

*Her lips are so pink. Aigoo cutie.* YoSeob thought wryly as the bell rang and he ran before you could bother him anymore.

You pouted and went to history class.

"_________-ah!" Two rowdy voices yelled as they slung their arms around your neck.

"Guys...if I fail this class because of you two...I'm going to kill you." You threatened as the two troublemakers smirked,"Why would you fail because of US dear ________?"

Lo and behold, they bothered you during class, got you in trouble and pissed the teacher off.

*I'm going to kill those two.* 

You thought as you texted JunHyung: Beat DooJoon+GiKwang for me, they're getting me in trouble. :(

He replied quickly: Who's making my baby get in trouble? Don't worry ;)

You softly smiled as the bell rang and went to your next class where HyunSeung had saved you a seat.

"You know oppa...I only say this because I care...but you should seriously save this seat for a cute girl...potential girlfriend...?" You teased, making HyunSeung glare at you,"Yah. Get out. I'm not saving you a seat anymore."

"NO." You protested and firmly planted yourself as HyunSeung laughed while trying to push you off.

The teacher walked in,"Hello class. I'm the new AP English teacher, you may call me Mr.Kim."

"...HyunSeung?" 

"Yeah?"

"Isn't that JaeJoong oppa?"

"JaeJoong hyung is in Japan remember? Then he's going to the states."

"Then tell me how our cousin is in this classroom claiming to be our teacher."

"Just a look-a-like-"

"Haha just kidding, I'm the student teacher. Your teacher is actually running really late. I'm Kim JaeJoong you can still call me Mr.Kim if you want." He gave his trademark smile, making girls swoon.

"Ew." You and HyunSeung muttered.

After English, it was lunch so you stayed behind to chat with your cousing.

"Oppa, what the heck? What are you doing here?" You asked, slapping his shoulder.

"The principal offered me a job. It's your school. Thought I should help you out you little dummy." He grinned and ruffled your hair.

"Thanks for telling me!" You pouted.

"Sorry favorite cousin." JaeJoong smiled before sending you off your way.

*English is gonna be fuuun~* You thought before heading off to lunch.

While on the way, you heard girls whispering,"You know the girl __________? Isn't she like such a ?"

"Yeah, always hanging out with a bunch of boys!"

"And with such a hot boyfriend."

"I bet he's staying with her because she's easy."

"Probably B2ST's personal e."

They cackled and walked away, you slid down the wall as tears gathered,*They don't even know me...*