Three Years Later.

She's A Player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwG_Tx4UX5Q

~

You rolled your bag and walked into the Korean terminal.

*It's been a while.*

You had been pretty jealous over the prom pictures and graduation pictures but was glad because technically you had completed your college education.

Your company was booming, everyone wanted a piece of 'Promise' brand clothing, and wanted to dine at restaraunts affiliated with 'Promise Co.'

You couldn't have asked for a better outcome.

Now you had come to manage the branch in Korea that was going to open.

You took a taxi home and was greeted by the silence of an empty house.

HyunSeung had filled you in and kept you posted about everything in Korea, especially about YoSeob.

You entered your room, unpacked and changed.

Your phone rang with a text message from HyunSeung: 'Welcome back Sis, meet me at your brand new restaraunt!'

You smiled and headed out, going to your restaraunt, making sure your necklace was with you at all times.

As you entered, the restaraunt was pitch black, being lit by single candlelight leading up the stairs to the second floor.

When you entered the room was lit and with several voices yelling,"WELCOME BACK!"

You laughed and squealed, hugging each and every single one of them while searching the room for the most important one.

JunHyung had made amends with the guys and they were friends again, you had brought gifts for everyone.

Suddenly you heard music play and a very familiar voice singing:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaRsN4D1j7s

To that bright sea to the sun

I will go there with you

Even if this world changes

My love with you forever

You had a soft smile on your face as he finished the song and knelt in front of you.

"I know it's been three years. But I've been dying these past three years. To possibly explain and show you how much I love you. So, Jang _________. Will you make me the luckiest guy on earth and become Mrs. Yang YoSeob?" He proposed as you froze.

"JUST SAY YES!" GiKwang hollered.

"Y-yes." You stuttered as he slid the ring on to your finger and kissed you, slowly making it a more heated one.

"GET A ROOM!" DooJoon screamed as you broke apart and blushed.

"I missed you." YoSeob mumbled into your ear.

"I missed you too." You whispered.