Forbidden.

She's A Player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP-NKqwj8VQ

~

You ran out of the school building, wanting to get away from everything and everyone, including the voice calling your name.

*What if it's JunHyung?* At the thought, you ran even harder.

Growing tired, you collapsed in front of the place where you and JunHyung always spent lunch together.

Sobbing, you screamed.

"WHY?" You screamed.

"WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?" You yelled, crying again.

"_______-ah..." YoSeob whispered, drawing you to his chest.

"N-no, leave me alone." You weakly pushed him away with tears streaming down your face.

YoSeob held you firmly in place and pushed your head against his chest,"Just let it out."

At those words, you crumpled and wailed again.

YoSeob your hair softly and patted your back soothingly.

Yet your cries didn't end, tears continuously streamed down your face.

You stopped eventually, too weary and tired to cry anymore,"Am I cursed?"

"What?" YoSeob asked.

"Is something wrong with me? AM I really a ? Did I do something wrong?" You blabbered, even as YoSeob tried to quiet you.

"I think I'm cursed and ..." You droned on and on even as YoSeob told you that it wasn't true.

Finally, as a last resort, he grabbed you by the sides of your head and kissed you.

Your eyes widened and you didn't respond at all.

*WHAT IS GOING ON?* You were frozen, not noticing that a camera was taking pictures.

You pushed him away and yelled,"HOW COULD YOU?"

"_-_-_______-ah.." YoSeob whispered, shocked at himself.

"I-I don't understand. You're supposed to be my best friend-"

"Can't best friends fall in love too? You and JunHyung did." YoSeob bitterly said, your heart sank at JunHyung's name.

"Crap. Sorry. But I'm not sorry about the kiss." YoSeob stated.

"YoSeob-ah..." You shook your head and carefully got up and ran away.

"Dammit. What have I done?" YoSeob spat, clutching his head in frustration.

*Jang _________. I've got you right where I want you. I'm going to make your life hell.* YeRim smirked as she took the pictures of the 'forbidden' kiss and went to make copies.