Truth.

She's A Player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqe5sTsHpAQ

~

*Wait in the rain for me...?*

JunHyung's mind was wondering, so much that he stopped making out with YeRim.

"Ugh, what oppa?" She whined, although the two were indeed the same age.

"I don't get it. Why would she wait in the rain for me?" He thought out loud.

YeRim cackled,"Oh that was me!"

"What?" JunHyung froze.

"I texted her using your phone that you wanted to go on a date with her and I'm gonna assume the stupid girl fell for it." She laughed, expecting praise.

"Kim YeRim. Get out." JunHyung hissed.

Eyes widening,"What? Why?"

"I never wanted her to get hurt." He growled.

"What a freaking hypocrite. You already hurt her." YeRim spat.

"Yeah, sure. But I never wanted her to get physically sick because of me. She's really weak. She could have been seriously in trouble." JunHyung seethed.

"Yeah, now you act like you care. When you've been cheating on her, calling her names. Now you're gonna say you want me out of your life." YeRim snorted.

JunHyung gazed at her and pulled her close,"No not that. I'm still attracted to you baby."

"Then show me how much you love me." YeRim coyly smiled as the two began ferociously each other's face off and headed into the bedroom.

*What __________ doesn't know, won't hurt her.* JunHyung thought.

Meanwhile, SungWoon had taken you back to the hospital and asked the nurses to leave you alone.

"________-ah....gwenchana?" SungWoon questioned.

"Gwenchana..gwenchana...I think that's the sentence that I've lived with my entire life." You mumbled.

"Oh...haha I won't say it anymore." SungWoon tilted his head to the side and smiled.

"SungWoon-ah?" You asked.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"Why do you choose to befriend me and stick around me?" You questioned, curious.

"Because...I like you." SungWoon truthfully answered.

"M-mwoh?" You stuttered, taken aback a his confession.

"Mhmm, but I was content with being your friend because I knew there was someone else who loved you more than I did." SungWoon confessed.

"But, but you've only known me for a little while!" You exclaimed.

"True. But it didn't take too long to figure out that you were truly one of the most genuine, kind-hearted and beautiful girls out there. I remember just wanting to protect you and be by your side and make you happy." SungWoon grinned, making you blush.

"SungWoon-ah..." You mumbled, touched.

"Hehe, don't worry though! I'll sweep you off your feet in no time, you can be the princess and I'll be the prince!" He joked making you laugh.

"Silly, you have to be the princess, you're prettier than ME!" You whined.

"No! Never! No one could be prettier than you!" SungWoon claimed, firm in his words.

Your phone buzzed with a text: 'Sorry about today. :( But feel better! Saranghae bestie<3'

You softly smiled and replied: It's okay YoSeobie, I love you too<3

YoSeob sighed in relief and laid down on his bed,*When will you say this to me because you're in love with me?*

~

GUYS VOTE QUICK...BECAUSE THIS STORY IS ENDING SOON :(