Hell.

She's A Player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3M7GEsifww

~

The next day you walked into school, receiving weird looks and glares from the students.

*What's going on...?*

You reached your locker and your jaw dropped open.

People had wrote in permanent marker and lipstick, '' '' 'two-timer' 'tramp' 'JunHyung deserved better'

Tears gathered as you tried to ignore it and opened the locker, flour exploded on your face.

You closed your eyes and slowly closed the locker door to go to the bathroom.

Avoiding the gazes of everyone you tried to wash the powder off as quickly as you could.

YeRim's minions throughout the day, tripped you, threw things at you, and made your life miserable.

You did your best to ignore them.

Until, they decided to humiliate you in front of the whole school by throwing fliers of you and YoSeob kissing.

You crumpled the note and tossed it away.

Opening the door to the classroom a bucket of water fell on you.

You sighed and sat at your desk, soaking wet.

GiKwang and DooJoon walked in,"Who the hell did this?"

None of the students spoke.

"Your kingkas are demanding it now, spill." DooJoon icily glared as he threw the bucket on the floor and hissed,"If any of you do this again. I'll kill you."

You had your head down on the desk.

As soon as the bell rang, you hurriedly went outside to go to the park swings and collect your thoughts.

"There she is!" A group of voices chanted as you turned around and tiredly asked,"What?"

"Just thought you should know this is only the beginning." YeRim smirked as she said,"Well guys. What are you waiting for?"

Then a dozen eggs went flying towards you as YeRim moved out of the way and watched you getting pelted by raw eggs.

You stood there, with your eyes closed until someone wrapped their arms around you and shielded you from the hits.

"Who?" You mumbled.

"Don't worry." SungWoon whispered, as soon as the attacks stopped, he glared at YeRim and hissed,"Torturing an innocent girl to make yourself look better. How fitting."

"Protecting the damsel in distress. How fitting." YeRim mocked.

"Why can't you just lose for once?" SungWoon asked, gently leading you away.

*Because I never lose Lee SungWoon.* YeRim's eyes narrowed as she called,"Oh ________!"

You turned around wearily.

JunHyung was standing next to her, with his arm around her shoulder.

YeRim grabbed him by the tie and pulled him down for a passionate kiss.

Your heart clenched as you quickly turned around, with the student body laughing at you.

*This is just the tip of the iceberg _________.* YeRim smirked, kissing JunHyung more.

~