Divorce.

She's A Player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YuwI0Ww1BU

~

You and HyunSeung entered home to an eerily quiet home.

"Guys...can we talk?" Your parents asked.

You and HyunSeung sat down and looked up.

"We've been thinking about this for a while...and we think it'd be best if your mother and I...seperated."

You grew rigid and stared at the floor.

"We hope you guys know it's not your faults. It's ours and we decided...that ________ you'll live with me and HyunSeung with your mother." 

HyunSeung's head snapped up,"YOU'RE SEPERATING US?"

"HyunSeung-ah-"

"NO." HyunSeung hissed.

"If you seperate me and my sister, I'll run away!" HyunSeung threatened.

"HyunSeung-ah..." Your father deeply sighed.

"I'm not leaving HyunSeung either." You firmly stated.

"Fine." Your father mumbled.

"What are you gonna do then?" Your mother questioned.

Suddenly your father's cell phone rang,"Hello? You're where?! Now's not a good time..I know you wanted to meet the kids but it's REALLY not a good time."

Tension grew, as your father slowly got up and went out the front door.

A young woman with an icy smile came through.

"Hello!" She greeted as the rest of the family glared at her.

"What? No welcome? Come on. I am going to be a part of the family soon anyway!" She exclaimed as your mother protectively stood over you and your brother and seethed,"Get out."

"Why? If anyone should be getting out, it's you." The lady smirked.

"MWOH?!" Your mom screeched and reached for her.

Soon there was an all-out brawl, the two women were going at each other, pulling each other's hair out.

"Umma-" You tried to call but it was no use.

"Appa stop them!" HyunSeung panicked but your father remained frozen, unable to take in what was happening.

Soon, the two women were out the front door, clawing at each other.

"I'll kill you for ruining my family!"

"I'll kill you for ruining my hair-" The lady shrieked pushing your mother out onto the street.

"Why you-"

Everyone's eyes grew wide.

*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*

"U-UMMA!" You screamed.