First Date.

She's A Player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HQAaxgRiyY

~

The next day you woke up with a smile on your face at the thought of the date.

You took a quick shower and made a beeline for your closet while ruffling your hair dry with a towel.

You opted for a simple and sweet dress:http://www.polyvore.com/first_date/set?id=43523063

Glancing at the clock, you sighed in relief to know that you still had plenty of time to get ready.

Fixing your hair in curlers, you put on a little lipstick and packed your purse with your wallet, cell phone, gum, lipstick, etc.

Soon, it became 12:30PM and JunHyung had called you to come out.

"Bye HyunSeung, I'll be home later~" You called.

"Be back by 12 or I'll wring JunHyung's neck myself~" He called back, making you shake your head.

Your stepmom was at the living room,"Oh where are you going dressed so nicely."

"Somewhere." You mumbled before hastily walking out of the front door.

Yet, JunHyung was nowhere to be seen.

"Didn't he tell me to come outside..?" You mused out loud.

"Here's your carriage Princess." JunHyung's voice was heard, and you turned around to see him and a bicycle.

"This isn't an excuse for me to hold your waist is it?" You teased.

"Mmmm maybe, maybe not." JunHyung winked as you blushed.

"Gahjah." He smiled as you got on like a lady and held onto his wait,"Let's go!"

You felt the wind run through your hair, you closed your eyes and leaned on JunHyung's warm back,*I wish I could stay like this forever.*

The two of you stopped in front of a cute cafe:

img_16751-e1276612550723.jpg

"Hungry right?" He questioned and you were about to shake your head no when your stomach growled.

You blushed, blinking rapidly in embarassment.

"Aigoo, too cute." JunHyung chuckled and pinched your cheek before taking your hand and entering the cafe.

He pulled your chair out for you and said,"Order anything you want."

You scanned the menu and confusedly looked at him,"Help..."

The waitress came over and asked,"May I take your order?"

She gave her undivided attention to him and you couldn't help but feel self-conscious wearing a simple dress while the waitress was wearing a miniskirt and a lacy top as part of her uniform.

Your cheeks burned in shame and embarassment, you glanced at JunHyung who didn't even acknowledge the waitress, instead he asked,"Are you okay with a sandwich or is anything okay?"

"Anything." You squeaked as the waitress smirked at you.

"So oppa, what would you like?" She giggled.

"Can I get one chicken sandwich and salad combo and primavera pasta?" He ordered, eyes focused on the menu.

"Okay, anything to drink?" She questioned.

"One shirley temple and one ginger ale." He said as he handed her the menus boredly before turning his attention to you.

He saw your silence and asked,"What's wrong? Are you unhappy with the food choices?"

"N-no. Not that.." You mumbled.

"What's wrong baby?" He murmered.

"She's so pretty and skinny and I'm just blah. How come you didn't look at her? She's gorgeous. I wouldn't have blamed you." You grumbled.

JunHyung shook his head and answered,"Because I only have eyes for me. You're the only gorgeous one I see. You're beautiful. I'm just thankful you're patient enough whenever girls spent wasted effort on me. If this was the other way around...not so pretty." 

You rolled your eyes and laughed.

The waitress came back and placed the shirley temple and ginger ale down.

Then she came back with the food and snidely commented,"Here. Salad for the girl, since..you obviously need it."

JunHyung looked up and smiled at the waitress,"Actually. That's for me. If you're implying that I'm fat...my girlfriend might leave me!"

Your eyes widened as the waitress froze before stammering an apology and leaving.

"Yah! What'd you do that for?" You asked, bewildered.

"Do WHAT? The salad really IS for me!" JunHyung exclaimed, confused but eyes smirking.

"Does rest of B2ST know that you're actually insane...?" You asked, half-serious.

"Possibly." He replied before motioning you to eat.

After eating, and an argument about who pays, the two of you went to get bubble tea.

You and JunHyung hung around the shopping districts, swinging your hands that were clasped together.

Took a bazillion pictures.

Bought each other little things.

However, when you and JunHyung entered a jewelry store was when you almost cried like a baby.

"Hello sir, how may I help you and your pretty girlfriend?" The clerk asked.

"Can I see the couple rings please?" He replied.

"No!" You protested with widened eyes.

"Wae? I think it's about time we had them, after like two years of dating..." JunHyung trailed off.

"BUT THESE ARE EXPENSIVE." You hissed.

"....so?" JunHyung shrugged as you stood there with your mouth agape.

"Hey how about these-" He stared at you.

"You know if you stand like there a fly is gonna fly into your mouth~" He teased, making you shut your mouth instantly.

"Now come here." He insisted, taking you by the hand and slipping a ring onto your finger.

You cringed and shook your head,"If you want to get rings. Choose simple ones."

He rolled his eyes and selected a different ring:

FreeShipping-wholesale-Silver-Couple-rin

"Happy?" He asked.

You brightly smiled and nodded, until he slipped it off your finger,"Wha-?"

"Can I get it engraved?" He asked as you started to protest but he gave you the look.

After, you received the ring you immediately checked the engraving: Forever

"Aigoo...you're so cheesy." You laughed, then checked your phone for the time.

"Umm...JunHyung-ah..?"

"Hmm...?"

"I have to be home by twelve..."

"Okay...what time is it now?"

"...11:25...."

"CRAP." JunHyung groaned, hastily paid for the rings and called for the nearest taxi.