Promise.

She's A Player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCIZESre31o

~

It was the night before you would leave to Paris.

"Am I making the right decision?" You asked DongWoon.

"Mmm...is there ever a right decision in cases like these?" DongWoon replied.

"I feel bad..I'm leaving my boyfriend and you guys behind.." You mumbled.

"Don't feel bad!" DooJoon said as he sat next to you.

"Yeah! If you're happy and succesful-" GiKwang started.

"Then so are we." DongWoon beamed.

"Well...I was gonna say then you can hook us up..." GiKwang teased as you rolled your eyes.

"Okay, forget that loser. Just remember to have fun, study hard, enjoy and..have fun." DooJoon grinned as you smiled and nodded.

"Where's YoSeob?" DongWoon questioned.

"Um." You froze as everyone's eyes widened.

"Don't tell me..." GiKwang said.

"You didn't tell YoSeob you're leaving tomorrow?!" DooJoon yelped.

"Hehe..yeah..kind of..." You nevously laughed as they all exchanged looks.

"NO. PROMISE ME RIGHT NOW THAT YOU WON'T SAY ANYTHING!" You shrieked and demanded as they jumped and rolled their eyes.

"Fine." The boys muttered.

~NEXT DAY:

You were sitting at the terminal, waiting for the announcement for the flight to Paris that would go at 6:30...it was currently 5:45.

"Why is it such an early flight?" You sighed and patted your cheeks awake.

Letting out a yawn you rotated your neck and shoulders.

Meanwhile the rest of B2ST were speculating,"I know we made a promise but this isn't right."

"He deserves to say goodbye. After all, he's not gonna see her for a good three years."

"Let's go wake him up~" 

"Damn...5:45 in the morning.."

The four boys barged into YoSeob's room and yelled,"YAH! YANG YOSEOB GET UP!"

"WAHH. WHAT THE HELL?!" YoSeob yelled, whining.

"Shut up and thank us later." GiKwang said as he tossed YoSeob a random hoodie.

"Wha-?" YoSeob was out of it as he dazedly looked around.

"YOUR PRECIOUS GIRLFRIEND IS LEAVING KOREA IN ABOUT 45 MINUTES-" DooJoon yelled.

"IF I WERE YOU, I'D HURRY THE FREAK UP." GiKwang screamed.

"MWOH?!" YoSeob exclaimed as he scrambled to get out of bed.

"WAIT!" Everyone called.

"WHAT?! WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?!" YoSeob roared.

"Bro. You're wearing penguin pajama pants..." DooJoon stated.

"I don't think...that's what you want to wear...in public.." DongWoon mumbled.

YoSeob groaned as he quickly changed and everyone rushed to the airports, arriving at 6:17AM.

You checked your watch and saw that it was 6:19AM.

"Excuse me where are the flights to Paris?" DongWoon questioned, face falling when he found out it was the last terminal, all the way at the end.

"RUN!" They all yelled, dodging people and scrambling towards the end.

Now it was 6:25AM.

"Almost time.." You said, standing up as the announcement was made for passengers to get ready.

"JANG _________!" A really familiar voice yelled.

You turned around, mouth agape,"YoSeob-ah."

"How the hell were you gonna leave without telling me?! Do you honestly think I could live like that? Without even saying goodbye?!" YoSeob yelled.

"YAH YOU'VE GOT LIKE THREE SECONDS. I WOULDN'T WASTE THEM YELLING AT HER!" HyunSeung warned.

"YoSeob..if you ever feel like you can't wait for me any longer..I give you permission-" You started but was cutoff by his lips crashing down on yours.

"You shouldn't even be saying that to ME. You have to promise me you won't fall for them white boys." He huskily said as you wrapped your arms around him and nodded.

'Will the passengers for the 6:30 flight make their way towards the entrance please'

"One more thing.." YoSeob said as you held your breath.

He pressed a letter into your hand and kissed your forehead.

"I love you." He said as you froze.

"I...love you too.." You whispered as he gently pushed you.

"Go." He mumbled, you tearfully nodded and waved at the rest of the boys.

*How will I go on for three years without you?*

You boarded the flight with the letter in hand.