Boyfriend.

She's A Player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1oVq4mcnjY&feature=related

~

You went through each class, meeting new people and aquaintances.

You found out you had one friend in each and every single class.

Biology with DooJoon, Geomery with JunHyung, English with HyunSeung, Gym with JunHyung, DongWoon and YoSeob, Lunch with eveybody, Music with YoSeob, Dance (Freestyle) with GiKwang, Jazz wasn't really his style, Global with DongWoon.

Overall, the schedule was a pretty good one.

Each and every single one of them walked you to your next class, yet you couldn't help but notice girls staring at the boys whenever they passed by.

Especially when they stared at JunHyung.

While JunHyung was walking you to English an older looking boy came up to you.

"Hey...you're kinda cute...wanna catch a movie with oppa today?" He winked as JunHyung grew rigid.

You, being the naive and innocent girl you are, asked,"But it's first day of school."

"So? You're cute, I'm hot. We would look pretty fine together." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"I-" You started only to be cut off by JunHyung.

"Sorry. She has a boyfriend." He stated.

"Oh yeah. Who?" The boy challenged.

JunHyung grasped your hand and smirked,"Me. Now back off. She's mine."

He walked you to the door and kissed your cheek,"See you later baby."

Then he walked away and left you frozen.

"Huh...he really must have been her boyfriend. Eh, cute girl, single wasn't likely." The boy shrugged and walked away.

"B-boyfriend?" You stuttered before walking into class, sitting next to your brother.

Dazed and confused.