Bipolar.

She's A Player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqOZ-Izc39k

~

You happily walked into global class, fresh and clean after taking a shower inside the locker rooms.

After global class, the two of you walked out to the front and waited for the rest of B2ST.

DongWoon knowingly smiled at you as your eyes scanned the crowd.

Tired of searching, you stood idly and twirled your hair around your finger.

DooJoon came out and asked,"How was first day?"

"Fun!" You chirped.

"....Explain to me why we're friends again?" DooJoon asked as you pouted and punched his shoulder and replied,"We're not! DongWoon's my best friend! Right DongWoon-ah?"

DongWoon nodded,"Of course!"

"...DON'T PLAY ALONG WITH THAT!" DooJoon complained.

YoSeob and GiKwang skipped out later, with happy expressions.

"What's wrong with the gibberish twins?" DooJoon questioned.

"The teacher is HOT." GiKwang grinned making everyone else have deadpanned expressions.

*Where is he...?*

JunHyung and HyunSeung walked out, they both had distasteful looks on their faces.

"Whoa, what's gotten into you two?" YoSeob asked.

"How do we have a test on the first day of school?" HyunSeung grumbled.

"Your life ." GiKwang stated, HyunSeung agreed,"Yeah. It does. Right JunHyung-ah?"

JunHyung was by your side, asking how your day was and having nonsense conversations with you.

"....the hell. Weren't they pissed at each other?" DooJoon asked.

"Beats me." DongWoon shrugged.

JunHyung held his hand out and you shyly took it.

When the two of you were holding hands, all of B2ST froze with huge eyes,"WHAT? MWOH? ARE YOU TWO GOING OUT?!"

You and JunHyung glanced each at each other, not noticing that the rest of the boys were watching.

He motioned to run, "3...2...1.."

The two of you made a break for it and yelled,"YES!"

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!" B2ST wailed chasing after the new couple.

And this was how your and JunHyung's love story began.