Emergency.

She's A Player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOiJi_JlJBw

~

The rain had begun to pelt hard down on the ground.

It felt icy and painful on your skin.

Your head was buried in your lap, you had grown frozen and was just sitting there.

Paralyzed and feeling weak and faint you couldn't move.

*How could he?* 

Your heart was broken into pieces.

Meanwhile, SungWoon and YoSeob had split up to look for you.

"________-AH!"

"________-AH!"

They yelled, called, screamed but was unable to find you.

*Am I cursed? Just when I thought things were getting better...*

Tears rolled down your frozen cheeks as you began to drift in and out of consciousness.

But you heard voices calling your name,"__________-AH!"

They grew closer and closer until it was one voice.

"It's cold..." You mumbled before falling out of consciousness.

You were sitting at a pretty fountain, ideal for couple pictures.

Now dark, eerie and scary SungWoon had found you, just as you fell out of consciousness and was falling into the fountain.

His eyes widened and he sprinted forward, diving into the ice cold fountain to catch you before you fell.

Your lips had turned blue, he put his jacket around you and picked you up bridal style.

"YoSeob! I FOUND HER!" He called, YoSeob came running over, "I caught a cab. Let's take her to the hospital."

"No..." You groaned.

YoSeob's eyes softened but he shook his head and said,"Mian angel. Gotta go if you want to live."

"I don't want to live anymore." You whispered before you fell into a deep sleep.

SungWoon's heart broke, seeing you so frail, weak and sickly pale.

*Yong JunHyung...you'll pay.* 

They both thought as they reached the hospital and demanded emergency treatment.

"Stay with her." YoSeob muttered.

"Where are you going?" SungWoon asked.

"I'm going to just tell her brother she'll be at the hospital." YoSeob replied in monotone, called HyunSeung, who immediately agreed to go to the hospital.

"Yong JunHyung...when I get my hands on you...you're dead." YoSeob seethed in anger.

~