The Day We Met.

She's A Player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7u71TBH_Jnw

~

You were six, entering the first grade and DooJoon your bestest friend in the entire universe, who has known you since birth, was going to school with you.

It was the week before school, living right across from each other was super convenient for the two of you.

But one day, you were sitting out on your front yard steps, patiently waiting for DooJoon.

Yet, the boy was missing in action as it was 11 AM and he would have been here by now.

*Where is he? Is he sleeping?* You thought,stretching your legs out and reaching for the sky.

You stayed frozen in this position, deep in thought, *What if...DooJoonie is hiding from me? Or maybe he hates me because he found out I took the last cookie...or what if-*

Tears welled in your eyes at the thought of DooJoon being angry at you or leaving you.

DooJoon saw you in the stretching position, laughing at your silliness, was walking towards you.

Not noticing, your limbs slowly came down and you covered your face in your lap and wailed.

*Hahah __________ is too funny.* DooJoon thought as he approached you with two of his friends who he knew would absolutely adore you too.

His smile immediately dropped when he heard you wail.

Growing alarmed he ran towards you and asked,"_________-ah! What's wrong? Are you okay?! Where does it hurt?! HELP! WE NEED AN AMBULANCE!"

Hearing his familiar voice, you sniffled and looked up to a frantically panicking DooJoon.

"DooJoon-ah!" You whined, running to him and burying your head in his chest.

Although the two of you weren't even a year apart, he just had an earlier birthday to which you protested when you were four demanding that he changes it.

Still, the boy was a good foot taller than you.

"Aigoo, what's wrong?!" DooJoon exclaimed, taking you by the shoulders and shaking you.

"I-*hiccup* thought you *hiccup* hated me and that y-you*hiccup* left me alone." You sniffled, wiping your eyes.

"Leave you?! Hate you! Why would I do that?!" DooJoon asked, bewildered.

"Because...you took so long in coming over and because...I ate the last cookie..." You mumbled.

DooJoon's eyes shined as he chortled and cackled.

"YAH, IT'S NOT FUNNY!" Your voice warbled, tears threatening to spill again.

DooJoon was oblivious to this, and forgot about the friends he brought who were just standing there.

*Wahh...she's really pretty.* YoSeob thought, frowning when he saw how you were about to cry again.

Your lips trembled, and you broke out into another wail.

DooJoon froze and gulped,"________-ah....."

This time you wouldn't stop.

"What an idiot." JunHyung muttered, kicking his feet into the dirt.

YoSeob walked over, pushed DooJoon out of the way and simply stated,"Mommy said girls shouldn't cry."

Then he handed you:giant-chupa-chups.jpg

You stopped, and rubbed your eyes.

YoSeob reached over and wiped the corners of your eyes,"See! Aigoo look at how pretty you are!"

"W-Who are you?" You stuttered.

"Ahneyong! My name is YoSeob! DooJoon, that babo over there brought me and that kid, *points at JunHyung* to play with you but he forgot about us..." YoSeob said as DooJoon nervously laughed and scratched the back of his head.

"Sowwy." He grinned, motioning for JunHyung to come over.

"_________-ah~ Meet Yong JunHyung, my buddy and you met YoSeob already, my pal." DooJoon smiled.

You looked down at the lollipop in your hand and broke out into a smile, YoSeob could feel his cheeks turning red.

"Ahneyong~ my name is ___________. Nice to meet you!" You blinked and giggled.

"Haha now that we know each other and all, let's go play~" DooJoon sang.

Everyone nodded and immediately broke out into rounds of nonsense games, hitting it off with each other.