Sorry.

She's A Player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSTWIvIuWVA

~

Days turned into weeks, weeks into months, they all melted into each other.

Yet, YeRim continued to chase after JunHyung.

She had a group of followers who were all after you too.

You walked to your locker and saw another post-it that said, '. . . LEAVE JUNHYUNG ALONE.'

"I wonder who did that." You muttered sarcastically, ran your fingers through your bangs.

JunHyung wasn't affectionate in front of people, but now it seemed like you barely saw him.

*Doesn't he realize that I need to see him more in times like this?* You sighed and crumpled the note.

Walking towards the lunchroom, you saw YeRim running her hands over JunHyung's chest.

This time, JunHyung wasn't making any move to stop her.

Nor was he encouraging her.

"Come on...oppa, I could give you what you want..I know ________is a prude so she doesn't want to...but I do.." She cooed, you were about to step in when YoSeob said,"Okay. Listen, for the last freaking time. He has a girlfriend. A sweet, kind, beautiful girlfriend who sure as hell doesn't deserve her name to be blemished coming from your lips. So shut up and leave."

You froze, *How come JunHyung didn't defend me like that..?*

YeRim huffed,"You know. No wonder _________'s like that. She has so many boytoys trailing her and doing her bidding."

Your eyes widened, YeRim saw you and smirked, "I mean come on JunHyung...don't you ever wonder if she might ever be cheating on you with one of those boys you call 'friends' if I had friends that hot...I wouldn't keep my hands to myself."

YoSeob hissed,"She's not you."

"Who knows? She might have done it already? Have you ever seen her lean her head on someone's shoulder? Link arms? Kiss their cheek? Don't you think that they really want to be doing something else? Taking it to the next level? Yet you're in their way. So just come to me JunHyung oppa..." She drew closer to JunHyung as JunHyung remained rooted in place.

*Is that true? That means..________ would be..cheating on me with my best friends..* JunHyung's eyes grew icy and his eyebrows were furrowed.

"Yong JunHyung. Don't tell me you're actually believing this crap." YoSeob stated.

JunHyung replied,"I-I honestly don't know."

You in your breath and stepped out of the shadows,"You..you don't trust me by that much?"

JunHyung and YoSeob froze as YeRim smirked at you.

"Why would he trust a like you?" She sneered.

"I wasn't talking to you." You spat.

"Oohhh feisty. Attitude too. Is that what you used to reel in all of your 'best friends'? She scoffed as your eyes watered.

"Tell me Yong JunHyung. Do you not trust me by that much? Do you not trust your friends? Do you not know that I love you more than anything in the world." You whispered.

"I...." JunHyung's voice trailed off, unable to meet your gaze he mumbled,"I don't know."

Your eyes flashed in hurt,"Huh. I didn't know that's all our relationship was worth."

"________-ah..." JunHyung started as you shook your head,"I thought you loved me. But yet your love falters the moment you meet her and hear her."

"JunHyung didn't do anything wrong. Stop changing the blame." YeRim hissed.

JunHyung agreed,"None of this would have happened if you didn't act more careful around the guys."

Your eyes widened in hurt.

"So..it is my fault. That's great. Really. SORRY I'm not like other girls who want to make out every three seconds, sorry I took the time to get to know the real you underneath the cold mask, sorry, sorry, sorry, I EVER loved you." You mumbled, before tears streaked down your cheeks and you ran off.

JunHyung grew rigid, *What did I just do?*

"Yong JunHyung you are officially mine." YeRim cackled as she tugged his shocked self.

"Damn you Yong JunHyung." YoSeob spat, *I'm not backing down anymore.*