Ignore.

She's A Player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vLDFUyZQCw

~

After English, you headed to the gym, since it was the first day nobody had to change.

"_________-ah!" YoSeob called and waved you over to the bleachers.

"Ahnyeong~" You greeted and high-fived him.

You sat down next to him and strecthed your legs.

DongWoon walked in and you waved him over, having spotted you, he ran over.

"This is going to be fun! Teasing ________ since she can't do anything related to sports." DongWoon laughed.

You pouted,"It's not my fault the balls either hit me or I trip and fall."

"Yo." JunHyung nodded at DongWoon and YoSeob as he sat down.

You waited for him to greet you, but he didn't.

*What if she gets mad at me for pulling that stunt before?* JunHyung panicked and didn't look at you.

DongWoon and YoSeob exchanged glances.

*Is he mad at me...?* You thought, saddened so you looked away.

JunHyung glanced at you the moment you looked away, thinking that you were upset at him.

*Sigh...why did I let my hormones control me? Now I'll never be able to confess.* He smacked himself mentally.

"What's wrong with the lovebirds...?" DongWoon whispered to YoSeob, who shrugged and answered,"Beats me."

*What DID happen?* YoSeob thought, gazing at you.

The period went by in slow, agonizing minutes until finally the bell rang.

"Bye." JunHyung muttered and hastily left.

Hurt flashed across your eyes but you tried to hide it.

"I'll try to see what's up and text you okay?" DongWoon reassured, chasing after JunHyung.

You slowly walked to lunch with YoSeob, walking comfortably in silence since the two of you were just that close.

"Is everything okay?" YoSeob questioned.

You sighed and told him about the older boy and how JunHyung had claimed the two of you were dating and now he wouldn't talk to you.

"Is it my fault?" You mumbled.

YoSeob shook his head firmly and said,"No. If anything, it's his fault. He's the one that said it. Not you, _________-ah. Don't worry too much."

You deeply sighed as YoSeob patted your shoulder and grinned,"Come on, I heard this school has REALLY great food."

You laughed and nodded, following him.