Date.

She's A Player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSL2DXBWqws&feature=related

~

The first week of school went by smoothly, DooJoon and GiKwang stopped wreaking havoc in the class now that JunHyung had threatened them.

YoSeob still refused to show you his song no matter how many times you showed him your aegyo.

(Although he almost did cave.)

The weekend was here and you were more than happy to welcome it.

Throughout the week, girls had given you crap about everything.

*Thank God it's Friday.* You sighed and stretched.

As you stepped out of the school, the cloudy day seemed to part for the sun to shine on you.

Smiling happily, you stretched out your hand, not realizing that JunHyung was watching with a content look on his face.

He walked up to you and said,"Ready to go?"

You nodded and took his outstretched hand.

"So...I was thinking.." He started, and you gave him your attention.

"Let's go on a date tomorrow." He said.

"Date?" You echoed.

"We never went on a proper one." He shrugged.

"Let's do it." You agreed.

"Good, it's about time we went on a proper first date." He said before the two of you went rigid and snapped to look at each other.

*FIRST DATE?!*

You and him stared at each other with wide eyes.

*We never went on a first date!* You thought, letting go of his hand for a second.

*Come to think of it...we didn't even have our first kiss.* JunHyung slapped his face and groaned.

Then he looked at your head, tilted in confusion.

*She's so innocent that I didn't even think of kissing he.* He chuckled to himself.

"What?" You questioned, curious of his thoughts.

"Nothing~" He sang and shoved his hands in his pockets.

"JunHyunggg tell meee." You whined, pouting when JunHyung shook his head.

"You ."

"Aigoo, it's because my girlfriend is too cute." He affectionately pinched your cheek.

"YAH!" DooJoon called.

The two of you turned around with a sheepish look, *Hehe...we forgot about them..*

"THANKS FOR WAITING FOR US JERKS!" GiKwang yelled.

"WE FEEL SO LOVED." YoSeob called.

"Hehe...mian." You laughed nervously.

"Eh, let's just go." JunHyung turned around as he took your hand and tugged you to him.

*Date...*