Parents.

She's A Player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=disYdQr7FBY

~

Five Years Later...

"Appa!" A voice shrieked as YoSeob lifted a little girl up and smiled,"Yes princess?"

"When are the uncles coming?" She questioned.

"We're here!" A bunch of voices called.

Most of them had gotten married or had girlfriends.

"Happy birthday MiRae-ah~" DooJoon cooed as he kissed the four year old who had now turned five.

"Thank you uncle DooJoonie~" MiRae giggled.

"Here you go baby doll~" GiKwang smiled as he handed your daughter a prettily wrapped package.

"Thank you uncle Kwangie~!" MiRae shrieked as he tickled her.

"Where's _________?" HyunSeung asked.

"Here!" You called, coming downstairs with SungJoon, your son.

"Happy birthday sport!" GiKwang smiled, handing him a present as well.

"THANK YOU!" SungJoon yelled.

"Here you go." HyunSeung grinned handing the two kids huge boxes.

"Oppa...you're spoiling them." You shook your head.

"They're my only niece and nephews!" HyunSeung defended, pleased to hear their excited laughter.

"Ummaaa when is Uncle DongWoon coming?" SungJoon whined.

"Soon baby." You cooed, kissing his cheek.

"Happy birthday!" DongWoon came in, holding his daughter and setting her down.

"Yay!" MiRae and SungJoon squealed, joyful that their playmates were now here.

Afterwards, JunHyung arrived and the kids had their cake and ice cream.

Now it was getting late.

"Thanks for coming." You smiled, hugging everyone and thanking them.

You were washing the dishes when YoSeob came and s his arms around you and leaned his head on your shoulder.

"My pretty wifey~" He cooed as you blushed.

"You know...I think it's about time MiRae and SungJoon had siblings.." He huskily whispered as your face turned bright red.

"The kids are home you know!" You scolded as YoSeob smirked.

"Come on MiRae and SungJoon!" HyunSeung called as the kids came running down with their belongings for the night.

"You planned this!" You accused as YoSeob winked.

"Give mommy kiss goodbye." HyunSeung said as he held them and said,"Don't have too much fun."

"HYUNSEUNG!" You shrieked as you turned towards YoSeob who had a glint in his eye.

He crooked his finger and told you to come closer, pulling you to him and crashing his lips onto yours, slowly wrapping your legs around his waist, going upstairs and closing the door.

He whispered,"I love you."

"Love you too." You said as the two of you kissed again.

~

Thank you for reading this story<3