Make It Up.

She's A Player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUrKMfxJ8Kw

~

You sighed and shook your head.

JunHyung ran to you, out of breath he gasped,"I'm SO sorry baby. But it's because this stupid new girl and YoSeob and-"

"It's okay." You said.

"Wha?" JunHyung asked.

"I get to see your flustered self. I NEVER get to see that." You smiled pinching his cheek.

JunHyung softly gazed at you, tilted your chin and simply pecked your lips.

"What was that for?" You whispered.

"For not being mad." He murmered.

"You're lucky, now eat." You smiled feeding him a kimbap.

JunHyung and you ate a yummy lunch before holding hands and walking back to school.

"I'll make it up to you, I promise." He whispered as he kissed your cheek.

"OPPA~" A voice squealed as YeRim ran up to him.

Your eyes widened in shock as JunHyung's hand was torn from yours.

"Get off me dammit!" JunHyung said as he pushed her off.

"Damn. What part of I'm taken do you not understand?" He hissed, his cold exterior coming back.

"The 'taken' part." She smirked, giving you a once-over.

You grew self-conscious and grew red in the face.

*This should be a piece of cake. She's pretty ugly anyway.* YeRim smirked as she slid her hands onto his chest,"I can show you a good time oppa."

JunHyung's gaze grew frigid, he pushed her roughly and reached for your hand, crashing his lips onto yours in a full-blown kiss.

Your eyes widened as he slowly broke apart to see YeRim's jaw wide open.

He smirked and said in a cold voice,"You see her, she's the only girl that can make me feel like I have the world in my hands. So shut up. Leave me alone find some other boy to screw."

He took your hand and pulled you away from the stunned YeRim.

*Don't worry Yong JunHyung, you'll be putty in my hands once you see your girlfriend in a different light. After all, you are a male.*