4th Grade.

She's A Player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU5W0-XbtTg&feature=related

~

"HYUNSEUNG WAKE UPPPPP." You whined, your hibernating brother refusing to wake again.

"FIVE MORE MINUTES." HyunSeung wailed.

"HyunSeung-ah! Your friend is here!" Your mom called as HyunSeung immediately got up and ran to the door.

"DongWoon-ah!" He cheered, happy to see his friend.

"Hi!" DongWoon answered.

"Umma can I go to DooJoon's house nowwww?" You whined.

"Just wait, after you say hello to HyunSeung's friend sweetie~" Your mom called.

DongWoon blinked at you.

"Ahneyong! I'm _________, nice to meet you~" You said holding your hand up for a high five.

He high fived you back and grinned,"I'm DongWoon!"

"Let's be friends-"

"__________-AH!" Four voices called you as you asked your mom,"Mommy can't they just come inside and play here with DongWoon and HyunSeung?"

"Of course honey." Your mom allowed as you waved them inside.

They greeted your mother adn brother and his friend, then the seven of you began to play video games.

You, disliking video games very much, sat and watched.

"HAHA YOU DOOJOON!" GiKwang laughed as DooJoon pouted and shook his head.

"I BEAT YOUUUU!" HyunSeung howled at a very irritated DongWoon who muttered,"Rematch."

"Aigoo.." You said watching the over-competitive boys.

YoSeob came and sat next to you, starting a handgame that left you in giggles at his silliness.

"JUNHYUNG!" Four voices wailed as JunHyung silently took them all out and beat them.

YoSeob cackled and high-fived him.

"Wooot, go JunHyung!" You cheered him on.

"Enjoy!" Your mom smiled as she brought a platter of assorted cookies and snacks.

"THANK YOU!" Everyone chorused munching on the treats.

Soon, night had fallen and another friend was added to your group of friends and pals.

Not to mention, everyone lived very close to each other so seeing each other was no biggie.

*It feels complete now.*

You smiled and sat down next to your brother for dinner.