Worried.

She's A Player.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYvyiLos6hw

All of your friends were halfway through their lunches,"Hey where were you!"

"Talking to someone." You answered and sat next to JunHyung.

"You're not gonna eat?" YoSeob questioned.

You didn't answer and just covered your face by putting your head down.

All of B2ST were alarmed but knew better than to question you upfront.

YoSeob's face contorted into a concerned expression, his heart sinking at the way you were.

*What's wrong?*

JunHyung knew better than to ask you in front of everyone so he just pat your back and waited for the bell to ring.

After everyone left, you slowly got up and headed out the door, with JunHyung right behind you as it was now free period. 

The two of you headed to the same playground, going to the two of yours' secret spot.

You sat down beneath a tree with your knees drawn to your chest.

JunHyung sat down next to you and said,"Okay. Spill."

"Nothing." You mumbled.

"Nothing wouldn't make you this depressed and upset _________-ah." He said.

"It's seriously n-nothing." Your voice warbled at the end, head falling so JunHyung wouldn't be able to see the tears escaping.

Without words, JunHyung drew you into his chest and said,"Let it all out."

You wrapped your arms around him and sat there quietly, tears streaming down your cheeks, yet you refused to make a single sound.

"You don't have to be strong in front of me baby." JunHyung whispered, and finally you began wailing.

When you calmed down, JunHyung let you rest your head on his shoulder and asked,"What's wrong?"

"....am I  a ?" You mumbled.

"What?" JunHyung said looking at you in the eye.

"Am I?" You whispered.

"No. Never. Why? Did someone say that?" JunHyung questioned, getting upset.

"..." You were silent, feeling weak and miserable didn't help at all.

"__________-ah. You need to understand that, no matter what people say you'll NEVER be a . I'll never think that, the guys won't think that. Who cares? People are just jealous that you're basically the definition of perfect. You're beautiful and you're mine." JunHyung murmered.

You hugged him and tearfully smiled,"You're the best boyfriend ever."

He smiled and kissed your forehead.