Ice Cream.

She's A Player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snwM48Lx4eM

~

You took a deep breath and walked outside, free periods were allowed to be spent anyway the students desired.

Outside, at home, in school, anywhere they felt like.

So you chose to spend it at the pretty park a few minutes away from the school.

You sat on the swings and gently kicked your feet on the pavement.

Suddenly an ice cream cone popped out in front of you:

IceCreamCone.jpg

You looked up and blinked.

JunHyung gave you a sheepish look and rubbed the back of his head,"Mian."

You cast your eyes down and didn't acknowledge him.

JunHyung's face fell, *She must be really upset.*

You continued to ignore him.

JunHyung sighed exasperatedly and mumbled,"I'm really really sorry."

"For what? It's not like I'm your girlfriend or something." You bitterly stated.

JunHyung paused.

You grew sad at the silence and stood up to walk away,"Nothing to say now, huh."

Before you could leave, he grabbed your wrist.

"No. No you're not my girlfriend. Not yet anyway." JunHyung whispered.

"Yet?" You turned around and gave him a questioning look.

"During lunch, I didn't mean to say it like that. I meant I didn't want you to know...that...I like you...a lot. I didn't want to scare you away or make our friendship awkward. We've been friends for years and I didn't want to ruin it..I guess what I mean to say is...I like you Jang _________. So so so much. And this is so embarrasing for me to say since I'm not really good at showing my feelings. But if you'd still accept having an unemotional loser like me as your boyfriend...then that would make me the happiest and luckiest guy in the world."

JunHyung's face was bright red as he finished his confession.

"You like...me?" You questioned.

Unable to meet your eyes, he nodded slowly.

"I forgive you." You smiled and took the ice cream cone.

"....wait that's it?" JunHyung, slowly getting upset.

"Mhmm." You nodded the cone.

"I JUST CONFESSED TO YOU AND ALL YOU CAN SAY IS MHMM?" He exclaimed.

"I said, I forgive you too." You said, giggling on the inside at JunHyung.

"WHAT?!" JunHyung yelled.

He was about to storm away when you said,"I like you too boyfriend."

He turned around and groaned,"Couldn't you have said you liked me too before-wait. What? Boyfriend?"

You giggled at his dumbfoundedness and said,"Yep. You said if I would "accept having an unemotional loser like you as my boyfriend...then that would make you the happiest and luckiest guy in the world."

JunHyung glared at you.

"Well then luckiest guy in the world, let's go." You smiled and held out your hand.

JunHyung pouted and held your hand.

"Aigoo..what a baby." You teased.

He stopped and drew you in by the waist and whispered,"Only for you."

You blushed and stammered,"Y-yah!"

Pushing him away you quickly walked towards the school building.

"Wait for me girlfriend~" He sang and chased you.