Dance.

She's A Player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri48hXmPRfE

~

After doing various jazz dance moves, you were very warmed up for the freestyle dance with GiKwang.

Dancing was a hobby you and HyunSeung shared ever since you were little, starting with the same moves until each found their own favorite style.

GiKwang greeted you with a bright smile, "Yo~ you look happier! Any news?"

"Mhmmm~" You sang but refused to tell him.

The teacher walked in,"Hello class. My name is Mr. Park. I will be you dance instructor but please do not be confused by that title, my only purpose is to make sure you're working."

The class chuckled and awaited their instructions,"Please create a dance routine to this short song. I will call you up when it's almost the end of the period! Get cracking!"

You and GiKwang heard the music playing and slowly eased into the rhythm:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un6663PpSzg&feature=related

When the two of you were done, you and GiKwang sat down and drank water, waiting for the period to pass by.

Soon, Mr.Park called everyone to the middle and ordered to get in line according to what part you received.

You and GiKwang were one of the first as you guys had the first part of the song.

The song progressed and soon it was your and GiKwang's turn.

Stunning the class with how smoothly you and him flowed, the class became silent when you two were done.

Staring in awe, boys whooped at you as you blushed and ducked behind GiKwang.

"Class. This is professional dancing. I want you to pay attention." Mr.Park praised as you and GiKwang bowed awkwardly and ran towards the locker rooms laughing.