Awkward.

She's A Player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZikB7yXYdw&feature=related

~

JunHyung was sitting between DooJoon and DongWoon, who exchanged looks with you.

JunHyung wouldn't glance at you or anything, instead he opted for reading some book.

You blew a raspberry and got up to get lunch.

"Ooohh me too!" YoSeob said as GiKwang scrambled after him,"Me too!"

"Okay, spill. What happened?" DooJoon inquired.

JunHyung rolled his eyes and muttered,"Nothing."

"Yeah OKAY. The only time my sister and you don't talk is when I'm walking home with her. Even then, she's texting you like crazy." HyunSeung snorted and put a french fry in his mouth.

JunHyung sighed and told DooJoon, DongWoon and HyunSeung the whole story.

"....Okay. So explain to me why YOU'RE ignoring HER." DooJoon asked.

"Because...I don't want her to get the wrong idea or think that I like her or something-" He said.

"What?" You froze.

"Because YOU don't want ME to get the wrong idea and think that you like me or something?" You hissed.

JunHyung's eyes widened, realizing what he had said.

"YOU'RE the one that said YOU were MY boyfriend. I didn't say anything. I didn't ask for your help. So don't blame me as a pathetic excuse." You spat and stormed out.

It was silent,  until DooJoon said,"Awkward~"

"What the hell. YOU DO LIKE HER THOUGH." GiKwang's eyes flashed in anger, as he was protective of you.

"I KNOW. I do. That came out wrong. And she heard it when it came out wrong and ashakjfhsa. I meant to say I don't want her to KNOW that I like her or get the idea that I do." JunHyung groaned.

"Well, what are you gonna do?" YoSeob questioned, passive on the outside, seething in anger on the inside.

"Knowing my sister she's gonna think you were toying with her." HyunSeung commented.

"I-I..." JunHyung was at a loss for words.

"Fix it. Or else, some other guy is gonna come and snatch her away." DongWoon warned, glancing at YoSeob.

"I would. But I don't know how." JunHyung ruffled his hair in frustration.

"How about....oh I don't know. TELL HER YOU LIKE HER." GiKwang deadpanned.

"You do it, if it's so easy." JunHyung hissed.

"Oh, you want me to snatch _________ from you. Got you bro." GiKwang smirked as JunHyung pulled GiKwang back and glared at him.

"Just tell her the truth and ask her out. That was you won't have to worry about it anymore." HyunSeung sighed.

"Exactly." DongWoon agreed and nodded.

JunHyung didn't answer but was contemplating it.