Pain.

She's A Player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDIg8FP52Nc

~

You sighed and looked out of the hospital window to see that it was raining.

"I hate the rain." You muttered.

You checked your phone and texted your best friends and brother who promised to visit you soon.

The door opened and you saw SungWoon.

"Oh, hi!" You waved as he smiled and waved back.

"Thought you'd be bored." He grinned as you pouted and nodded.

"I want to leave hereeeee." You whined making SungWoon chortle, *She's too cute.*

"Then do you wanna go out?" He questioned.

"YES PLEASE!" You exclaimed as SungWoon handed you clothes,"YoSeob told me to keep you busy so HyunSeung packed this for you."

"Oh those lovelies." You mumbled and quickly went to change.

You and SungWoon ventured towards the shopping district, you went to the males section and found a cute beanie.

You placed it on SungWoon's head and nodded in approval,"This will be my thank you gift to you!"

"Oh no no you don't need to." SungWoon protested but you had paid for it already.

"To thank you, I'll buy you the best bubble tea in the world." SungWoon grinned and you rolled your eyes but nodded.

While sipping on your bubble teas, the two of you sat at a near park bench and talked.

SungWoon leaned over to fix your hair when you heard a snide voice say,"Look, a ."

You turned around to see JunHyung and YeRim holding hands.

"Huh. I always knew she wasn't as innocent as she claimed." YeRim smirked.

"Look who's talking." You muttered.

"Here I thought you'd be faithful ________." JunHyung said while coming closer to you.

"You don't deserve to say her name." SungWoon hissed, standing up.

"Yeah, what's a pretty boy like you gonna do about it?" JunHyung laughed.

"Honestly _________ you can do so much better. Just be one of my girls. I'll treat you like a queen." JunHyung said.

YeRim frowned,"Hello?"

"No." You whispered, shaking your head.

"No?" JunHyung asked with raised eyebrows.

"No." You murmered.

"Even if I do this?" JunHyung asked, taking a hold of your chin and looking into your eyes.

"N-n-"

Suddenly, JunHyung was thrown off by someone.

JunHyung got up and saw a furious YoSeob.

"YOU LITTLE, HOW THE HELL DO YOU HURT THE MOST PERFECT GIRL FOR A FREAKING LIKE HER? I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS. WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN? YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T HURT HER SO WHY THE HELL WAS SHE WAITING FOR YOU LIKE AN IDIOT, IN THE RAIN TWO DAYS AGO?!" YoSeob snarled, punching him in the face.

JunHyung became expressionless.

"YoSeob..." You said, pulling him back.

"_________-AH. I DON'T UNDERSTAND. HE'S NOT THE JUNHYUNG WE KNEW. HE'S A PLAYER. HE HURT YOU. SHE HAS SO MANY GUYS YET HE'S BLIND TO THEM ALL. BUT I'VE ALWAYS BEEN HERE." YoSeob yelled.

Your eyes watered as you whispered,"I don't know. But...I'm not his girlfriend..anymore. He has YeRim. He, he, he...he'll be fine..without me."

You blabbered on as tears slipped down your cheeks.

"I know she has many guys. I know he hurt me. I know she's a player. But what difference does it make when the boy I loved still chose her over me anyway?" You whispered, voice full of pain and hurt evident in your eyes.

"__________-ah..." YoSeob whispered.

"Let's go.." You said to SungWoon, who gave an apologetic look to YoSeob before following after you.

YoSeob coldly stated,"I hope you're happy you broke her heart. Don't ever show up in front of her again Yong JunHyung, I'm not giving up anymore. I'll make her happy. The next time you come near her. I'll kill you."

YeRim scoffed and said,"Whatever, come on JunHyung."

*She waited in the rain for me? But why?* He thought.

~