Accept Me.

She's A Player.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI8EfJkMWok (PLEASE LISTEN~!)

~

Your eyes roamed around the ship while patiently waiting for SungWoon.

Soon, you grew bored and rested your head on your head, leaning on the table.

*I wonder what's taking him so long?*

While looking out the window a voice said,"What is the prettiest lady here doing alone?"

Your head snapped towards the voice in alarm.

When you saw who it was, you let out a sigh of relief,"YoSeob-ah."

"The one and only." He smiled as you tilted your head to the side,"What are you doing here?"

"Oh you didn't know? I'm your second date!" He chirped.

You rolled your eyes and muttered,"I should have known."

"Aw..why. Do you like SungWoon better?" He mumbled, eyes flashing in hurt.

"W-what? N-no! Obviously, I like you better!" You froze as YoSeob smirked.

"Wait. That came out wrong. I-oh I give up." You pouted as he pinched your cheek.

"Stop thinking about other guys! Right now. Just think of you...and me. Only." He said as he gazed into your eyes and he led you to the upper deck, where the stars were visible.

"Wahh..." You breathed, as everything shined and sparkled around you.

Music filled the air (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXBKtfH8P84) as YoSeob turned to you and said,"May I have this dance?"

Your heart began beating furiously in your chest, "Of course."

He gently wrapped his arms around your waist and you slid them around his neck.

*You don't know how long I've been wanting to hold you like this...*

Time seemed to stop as the two of you just stared silently into each other's eyes.

*What is wrong with me?! I haven't felt this way since JunHyung..I thought I only loved him...after all JunHyung is my first love...he's the one that always-*

"YoSeob-ah?" You asked.

"Hmm?" He said.

"Why did you lie to me?" You questioned.

"Lie?" He replied, confused.

"You said JunHyung wrote those letters...it was you. Why did you lie?" You asked.

YoSeob froze,"Because..I didn't want you to lose your feelings for JunHyung or get upset at him...you really liked him and I didn't want you to get hurt...damn..that was about 3 years ago..how do you still remember?"

"Because I still have them...and I always wondered why he couldn't remember any of what he wrote." You trailed off as YoSeob grinned and said,"If you were mine, I'd write you a letter everyday."

Your eyes became downcast and you muttered,"Why would you even want me to be your girl?"

"_________, look at me." He whispered.

Tears gathered in the corners of your eyes as you refused to meet his eyes.

"_________-ah...I've loved you from the day I met you, literally. I always hid my feelings because it seemed like people were taking turns falling in love with you, to which I don't blame them but I didn't want to start unnecessary drama." He confessed.

"But why? I'm the girl that had her boyfriend cheat on her. I'm no one special." You muttered.

"You're beautiful, sweet, one of the kindest girls out there, you shine brighter than any star and I don't understand how anyone would leave the most wonderful girl in the world for someone that doesn't compare." YoSeob mumbled as his face grew bright red.

"YoSeob-ah.." You blushed as you hugged him.

"So please...accept me as your boyfriend.." He said.

"I-I, I'm really insecure, I whine a lot, I complain, I'm actually really stupid, I'm not talented, there's plenty of prettier girls-" You rambled on and on until YoSeob said,"_________, shut up."

Then he leaned down and kissed you.

Your eyes widened and you froze, not responding in shock at the fireworks going off in your head.

When YoSeob felt that you weren't responding, he began pulling away, *Maybe this was a mistake..*

When you felt that he was leaving you, you yanked him back down and wrapped your arms around his neck, drawing him closer.

The kiss grew more passionate as he begged for permission to enter your lips.

When the two of you broke apart, your face was bright red.

"So I'm going to take that as a yes?" YoSeob chuckled as you buried your face in his chest.

*Finally...she's mine.*

Meanwhile, the two of you had no idea that B2ST was spying and taking pictures.