Friends.

She's A Player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOvKR5DW5mk

~

You holed yourself up in your room.

You heard footsteps and voices, knowing instantly that it was the boys.

You locked the door and went under the covers.

"YAH JANG _______!" DooJoon's voice was heard.

"Go away. You guys being here are going to add more rumors to the growing list." You groaned.

"SHUT UP WE'RE YOUR FRIENDS." DooJoon roared.

"THEN LEAVE ME ALONE." You shrieked.

"Fat chance of that happening." GiKwang's voice was heard, muttering through the door.

"If you don't open this door we're breaking it down." DongWoon warned.

"YoSeob isn't here __________-ah." HyunSeung said.

Hearing your brother's reasonable voice, you slowly crept towards the door.

"ARE YOU SERIOUSLY NOT GONNA OPEN THIS DOOR?" DooJoon yelled.

"Let's break it down...ready, 1...2...3-" GiKwang started, your eyes widened and you opened the door,"NO!"

"Told you she'd fall for it." GiKwang said as you tried to slam the door, stopping it easily with his arm.

"We heard what happened..." DongWoon cautiously started.

"Yeah..I think the whole school did by now." You mumbled.

"And we heard about the kiss..." GiKwang added as you groaned,"WHY'D HE DO THAT?"

"Well..he's been in love with you for quite some time." DooJoon commented.

"But...but...I don't know."You buried your face in your heads.

"Hey, tell you what. Tonight don't worry about anything else. It'll be just us five, pizza, ice cream, sleepovers like old times." DooJoon said.

"People are gonna say I'm a tramp." You mumbled.

"Jang _________, when did you become so weak?" GiKwang gasped.

You glared and threw a pillow at him.

"MWOH. DID YOU JUST THROW THAT AT ME?" GiKwang exclaimed as he threw one at you.

DongWoon hit his head,"No no sir."

"YAH!" DooJoon yelled as a pillow went flying to him.

Soon it was an all-out pillow fight war.

"WAHHH!" You screamed hiding behind HyunSeung for dear-life.

Everyone froze when the doorbell rang.

"FOOD'S HERE!" The boys scrambled downstairs.

HyunSeung had convinced the parentals to take a little vacation to Jeju Island, to which your father happily agreed saying,"More women for me."

Your eyes grew huge when you saw the amount of food the boys had ordered, Chinese, Pizza, Thai and all sorts.

"...can we even finish all of that...?" You whispered to HyunSeung who shrugged and popped a dumpling into your mouth,"Who cares. Dig in."

Afterwards, there were ice cream sundaes for dessert.

The five of you were in the movie room watching 'Hunger Games'

Soon you had fallen asleep, "Shh.." HyunSeung motioned as he put you into a comfortable position and pulled the covers over you.

"Sweet dreams baby sister." HyunSeung whispered as he closed the door and went to clean up with the rest of the guys.

~