16

Voice of my Heart

 

You couldn't say you weren't expecting something like this to happen, but you didn't think it would be Myungsoo. You'd always thought it would be Hoya, who had a reputation for being the school's resident badass.
 
So when Myungsoo walked by you in the lunchroom, telling you to hold his stuff as he shoved it at you, you were mildly confused until you say him heading towards Woohyun.
 
"Oh no, what is he doing?" you asked frantically turning toward Sungyeol. Sungyeol glanced over his shoulder and grinned.
 
"Avenging a beautiful woman and delivering sweet justice."
 
"Hey, Woohyun. You look good," Myungsoo said casually, coming up behind him. Woohyun turned around and raised an eyebrow.
 
"What do you want? Gonna beg me to give your friend a second chance with me?"
 
"Hell no," was what Myungsoo said before he slugged Woohyun across the face. People screamed and formed a circle around the fight.
 
Myungsoo had Woohyun pinned on the floor when administrators and teachers broke through the crowd and separated them.
 
The corner of Myungsoo's eye was bleeding and so was his lip, but Woohyun looked like he was going to have a really nice black eye, and his nose was bloody and bruised.
 
"My office! Right now!"
 
Your eyes widened and your jaw dropped as teachers escorted the two of them out of the cafeteria. Myungsoo had a smug look on his face as the cafeteria whispered furiously.