Chapter Thirty Nine

White Rainbow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun shone above the tree.

Along the corridor, Xiaolan was walking to the kitchen on purpose to get breakfast for her young mistress.

"Miss Xiaolan."

Xiaolan quickly spun towards the owner of the call. She saw it was the old male worker in the farm.

"Uncle, what are you doing here?" She stated and strolled to him.

"I took the vegetables and I also brought the bat guano to third miss," the worker said and handed a small sack to the maid of the young mistress.

"It's just one week. I think you said it took two weeks to dry it."

"Yes, in general it needs two weeks to be dried. Fortunately, the sun was quite hot, and third miss said she didn't want many, so I dried some only. Though it is not many, it will be able to be used for a few weeks if the garden is not big."

"I see." Xiaolan wagged her head. "I will take it to third miss. Thanks."

"Then I take leave now."

"Yes."

As the worker left, the young maid hurriedly went to the kitchen to get the food tray, then went to the room of her female master.

"Miss, breakfast arrives."

Lantian just finished dressing up. She walked to the table without saying a word.

"Miss, the worker in the farm brought bat guano to you," Xiaolan said and handed the sack of fertilizer to her lady.

"Really?" Lantian said with a happy face and took the pack to check. "It's very good." She gave it back to the maid telling, "You help take it to Caihong."

"Why hurry up like this? Wait till you are healed then you take it to her by yourself is better."

"It has been seven days already. If waiting until I am healed, her flowers will die. Take it to her and tell her to put three pieces in a pot once every ten days."

Xiaolan showed a sour face, "But I don't know how to cross the wall."

"Who tells you to cross the wall! Go through the back door."

"Then if I meet people in Yang's house, what should I tell them?"

"You tell them that you come to see Caihong."

"Then if they ask why I take the back door, not the front door, what should I reply?"

"They will not ask this question."

"If they ask, what should I say?"

"Hey, why are you so complicated? If they ask, you answer. Be smart."

"Miss, my brain is not clever like yours. If I were, I would not be your servant."

With knotting eyebrows, Lantian put hands on her waists. She was a little bit annoyed when her maid was unable to do as she wished.

"Okay, you take it to Yang Ying then tell her that I want her help giving this to Caihong."

"Yes, I will take it later on."

"No, you go now. And don'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter