Chapter Sixteen

White Rainbow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The yard of Yang’s residence was really huge; nevertheless, it could not fool the smart brain of the girl of the mayor. In a blink of an eye, she figured out where the daughter of a millionaire was living.

The wonderful lady wagged head in a row after seeing the campus of the illegitimate child of Yang. 

It was a single tiny but cute log above a wooden flat floor surrounded by pots of white jasmine, red hibiscus, and blue butterfly pea. On the right side of the house, there was a short huge clay pot full of water and white water lily. Next to the container, a stone grinder was stored on a wooden holder with white powder marks, showing that it was used regularly.

It was not enough for the minister’s offspring; the high woman stepped into the home of someone's daughter without fear.

In the shelter, it had nothing special decoration or valuable furniture - only a square table made of wood, four chairs with the same material as the table, and a long shelf by the wall with many levels and there was some stuff on it.

Wu’s daughter inspected that this log contained four big windows which could allow air to fill the space, even during summer, it would be less hot.

In the bedroom, Caihong was classifying the embroidery materials that she just got from the market into its box. When she came out, she received a big surprise to see the high class lady standing inside her home.

“What are you doing here?” she said.

The elder lady did not open lips even a bit. After walking around the living room, she roamed into the bedroom of the .

“Eh, what do you want to do?” Caihong yelled.

Though she shouted strongly, still she could not stop the senior.

Without fear, the big lass captured this, captured that, opened this, opened that, and the owner of the room needed to follow and fix the things.

“Don’t touch my things.”

Still the elder woman did not listen. When she explored things on the table already, she slid to the bed of the owner of the house, then dropped her body on it.

“Um, comfortable.”

Action of the rich lassie made the younger judy open eyes. “Hey,” she yelled then went to the woman and pulled her arm, “Get off my bed.”

But she was just a slender girl, how could she drag the tough woman out? Even a single move, she could not make.

Look at Lantian, she was, so relaxed, laying her head on left arm above the soft pillow that was stored on the thin mattress. Dragging motion that the younger lady was performing was not a bother to her. The bigger lady slept within a beam over her lips until she perceived that lovely-angry-junior was losing strength, she unlatched and said, “You cannot pull me off, but I can drag you to come to sleep with me. Do you want to try?”

Caihong knew for sure that the daughter of the mayor was capable – because when she was pulling her, she could sense how strong she was. Yesterday's image was still new to her; she did not want to add more images; therefore, she agreed to drop the arm of the senior and allowed her to gain happiness on her private furniture.

“Miss.” Voice of Xiaolan appeared outside the house.

Lantian rose her lazy back from the bed regretfully. Before she went out, she stole a chance to give a peck on the soft and pink left c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter