Chapter Seventeen

White Rainbow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The old people like to say, “Think before you draw something.”

Now, Caihong perceived the meaning of the ancient teaching.

‘I should consider before receiving the bet. Now, where should I go to find an animal to race?’

Mind of the illegitimate daughter of Yang Fu was not at ease, like she was sailing over the river’s waving. She just left home to buy the embroidery; her wish to go out again would not be granted until many days later.

Win or lose was not a matter for the heart of the girl. What she was looking for the most was to cease the high minister’s daughter from bothering her. The young lady wished for a victory, and her first spell was to command that high-ranking woman to not come near her.

Because of this longing, the colleen worked her best intelligence to get the unhuman contestant. As she could not leave the gate, she had to find an available one in the house.

Caihong knew that Lifen owned a lot of bunnies.

Since she was not close to the members of family, she was very worried to open lips to ask for help. But this time she had no option and had to go to her half youngest sister.

Lifen was a kind girl. She approved without thinking as she perceived asking from her second elder sisterhood.

“Thanks, Lifen,” Caihong said. “This evening, I will bring it back.”

“Take your time.” Lifen smiled.

“Well, can it run?” 

“Sure, and it runs very fast. You just show it the cabbage, it will go to it like a storm,” Lifen told.

This news was a happiness that made the mind of the young lady smile big. She thought she would be able to chase the girl of Wu from her life for sure. The girly held the baby rabbit in embrace with high care and attention then walked to her space.

*****

 

After taking an afternoon nap already, Lantian got off the house escorted by her maid, who was carrying a bamboo basket covered by a cloth. The lady was holding a small wine jar in hand, and she drank some of it while she was strolling down stone stairs before her father’s palace.

“Miss, you drink wine,” Xiaolan said.

“Any problem?” 

“I just care about your health.”

“Don’t worry.” Lantian grinned. “Just a few sips.”

The female servant dismissed a low voice of breath, then she lifted the container to her chest, supported it from below, and went after her young mistress to the house of Yang.

Once again, the daughter of the minister took her maid to the behind portal that she had used on the previous day. She did this because she did not want people in the house of Yang to know that she came – she was bored to receive the boring soft welcome from the house owners; furthermore, the back door was closer to the homest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter