With You -7-

Misana Clichés
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

2 YEARS LATER

 

"Darling..five more minutes." Sana, eyes still closed, pats for Mina on the bed, fingers brushing the fabric of Mina's shirt, stopping her girlfriend from getting out of bed, "You said that 10 minutes ago." Mina chuckles, letting Sana cling onto her.

 

"Did I?" Sana hums, head buried in Mina's neck, "You did." Mina smiles, placing a soft kiss on the top of Sana's head, "But I have to go." Mina tries to pry Sana's arms from her body, but this just causes Sana to hold on tighter, "I thought you're off today?" She finally opens her eyes to look at Mina.

 

"I just got a page."

 

"Ugh fine." Sana relents, releasing her hold on Mina, a pout on her lips.

 

"I'll try to come back as soon as I can, okay?" Mina leans down, kissing the pout away from Sana's lips, but of course, Sana being Sana, she wraps her arms around Mina's neck, deepening their kiss, "You better come home soon okay? No staying too late. You owe me a date." Sana whispers, their faces still close to one another's, "Yes ma'am." Mina chuckles, getting out of bed before Sana lures her in again.

 

~ ~ ~ ~

 

“Knock Knock.” Mina peaks her head in Sana’s office, “You busy? I brought lunch?” She lifts a bag up and Sana instantly beams at the sight of her lover, “Why are you here and not at home asleep?” Sana asks, arms wrapped around Mina’s waist, swaying them towards her desk, “I just missed you. I hate when I’m on night shift.” Mina pouts.

 

“Awwww my Darling misses her Honey.”

 

“Always. Now come, let’s eat.” Mina attempts to pull away from Sana, but the brunette was quick to pull her back, stealing a quick kiss on the lips, “I haven’t been getting my goodnight kisses, so I’ll take this as payment but I expect to be paid in interest.” She winks.

 

“Tch, acting like I don’t kiss you bye when you leave for work in the morning.”

 

“Good morning kisses are different Darling.” Sana boops Mina’s nose, “Now what did you bring me?”

 

“Yakisoba.”

 

“Nice! I’ve been craving this.”

 

“I know, I saw the takeout menu.” Mina smiles softly, handing Sana her food and chopsticks. 

 

This is how their lives have been since Sana moved into Mina’s condo. Their relationship is going strong and healthy. It was an adjustment in the beginning, for Mina especially. She was used to Nayeon being around her condo like it was hers, but that lessened when she and Sana made it official. Nayeon does come by still, but she no longer stays in the guest room for an extended period of time. So sharing a space with someone that wasn’t Nayeon, that didn’t know all her little quirks was scary, but they made it work.

 

Finding time for each other in their very busy schedules was another adjustment. With Mina working long hours, sometimes on night shift, on-call days it was hard for them to see each other even at home. Sana is understanding of her girlfriend’s long hours, she knows that Mina’s job is very important, she literally saves lives. But when Mina is on night shift it makes Sana miss her more, she hates when they have to be on opposite times. 

 

~ ~ ~ ~

 

"Why are you here? Where's Nayeon?" Sana looks behind Momo, but the bunny-toothed girl was not around, "She got paged to work." Momo sulks, making her way inside and settling on the couch, "What are you watching?"

 

"Tangled."

 

"Again?"

 

"Leave me alone." Sana playfully slaps Momo's shoulder, "Why did you come here, not to Jihyo's or Jeong's?"

 

"Figured you'd be sulky cause if Nay got paged that means Mina might've too. They seem to always be paged as a set. Why can’t they just take your girl and leave me my Bunbun.” Momo pouts.

 

“Please just refer to her as Nayeon or better yet Dr. Im in front of me, Bunbun is too cringe.” Sana teases, “Says the one that calls Mina, Darling.”

 

“Darling is not cringe! Take that back!” Sana grabs a pillow, hitting Momo square in the face. 

 

“Never!” The two start throwing pillows at each other laughing like kids and not the almost 30 year olds they are. 

 

“Okay that’s enough, I’m tired.” Sana caves first, plopping on the couch.

 

“Same.” Momo sits next to her, leaning her head on Sana’s shoulder.

 

“I’m not sulky by the way.” Sana says after catching her breath.

 

"Right okay. this is not sulky." Momo sits up and lifts the empty pint of raspberry sherbet.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter