With You -6-

Misana Clichés
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"WHAT'S THE EMERGENCY?!" Momo, Jeongyeon, and Jihyo all stumble into Sana's condo, but the girl was nowhere in sight.

 

"BEDROOM!" Sana yells and the trio run over, "Are you 'O...kay?" The three girls were stunned at the state of Sana's bedroom, "DID YOU GET ROBBED???" Momo asks, picking up some of the clothes that were thrown on Sana's floor.

 

"No, why would you say that?" Sana comes out from her walk-in closet with more clothes in hand.

 

"Then?? What happened? Are you moving??" Jeongyeon asks, already folding some of the clothes.

 

"I have a date with Mina later and I don't know what to wear!" Sana whines, stomping her feet.

 

"I'm out." Jihyo gets up, walking towards the door but Sana was quick to hold the girl back, "You guys this is serious." Sana whined, pulling Jihyo back into her room.

 

"Apparently." Jeongyeon comments, handing Momo some pants for her to put on hangers.

 

"Why are you guys so mean, you know I really like Mina and she asked me out this time and..woahh." Sana trips, landing badly on the floor, "Ow." She winces, holding her wrist.

 

"Sana!" Her friends ran to her, "Are you okay?" Momo helps her up.

 

"Yeah fin..ow..ow..ow." Sana winces when Jihyo grabs her wrist, "Yeah this is not fine." Sana pouts, knowing that her friends are going to force her to see a doctor, but the only doctor she wants to see is Mina.

 

"Go sit over there, we'll clean this up." Momo shakes her head.

 

"Here." Jeongyeon enters the room with an ice pack for Sana, "It'll help with the swelling."

 

~

 

"Satang, why do you have so many clothes?" Momo groans. The girls have been folding and putting things away in Sana's room, but it feels like it's never ending. "I folded more clothes now, than a month's worth of my own laundry."

 

"We haven't finished because you two." Jeongyeon looks at Jihyo and Momo, "Went to the kitchen to make ramen."

 

"We were hungry! And you two ate some too!" The two chorus feeling wronged, "Anyways, did you text Mina and tell her what happened?"

 

"No, she..." Sana was interrupted by the doorbell ringing.

 

"Who's that? Didn't you guys just eat?" Sana turns to Momo, moving to get up.

 

"I'll get it. Keep icing your wrist." Jeongyeon walks away, a smirk on her face as soon as she leaves the master bedroom.

 

"What happened?" Mina asks the second Jeongyeon opened the door, gesturing for Mina to come inside, "She slipped, hurt her wrist."

 

"Slipped on?" Mina enters, with a black boston bag in hand, "Her clothes." Jeongyeon holds back a chuckle, "She didn't know what to wear for your date." She couldn't help but tease Mina a bit.

 

"I...where is she?"

 

"Bedroom, c'mon." Jeongyeon leads her in, knowing she'll get an earful from Sana for telling Mina.

 

"Who was at the..." Sana's voice dies when she sees Mina walking in behind Jeongyeon.

 

"Hi." Mina waves at the girl, "We'll leave you two. Sana we'll go now" Jeongyeon motions for Jihyo and Momo to come with her.

 

"That's Mina? I see the appeal!" Momo smirks.

 

"YAHH!" Sana yells at Momo who chuckles, "Alright enough you two, c'mon." Jihyo drags Momo out following after Jeongyeon.

 

"So, want to tell me what happened?" Mina asks, even though she already knows. 

"I just slipped...it's not a big deal." Sana shrugs, while Mina grabbed the ice pack from her hand, inspecting her wrist.

 

"It's sprained." Mina opens her bag, grabbing some bandages, starting to wrap Sana's wrist tightly, "When did you have breakfast?" Mina asks, looking at Sana whose eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter