Her Secretary (3)

Misana Clichés
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sana I really think you should…”

 

“Achoooo~”

 

“Bless you, go home.” Jeongyeon looks at the girl worriedly, “You’re sick.”

 

“I told you I’m…aaachooo.”

 

“What happened?” Nayeon barges into the pantry after Jeongyeon texted her SOS.

 

“Sana, are you okay?” Nayeon looks at the girl in worry.

 

“I’m fi--fi-f–a–ahhchooo.”

 

“You don’t look fine.” Nayeon places a hand on the girl’s forehead, “Dammit you’re burning up.”

 

“Guys,” Sana steps back, “I told you…I’m fine.” Sana leaves the two, not bothering to make the tea she had intended.

 

“Go grab her, even if you have to force her out of here. I’ll meet you downstairs.” Nayeon orders.

 

“Got it.” Jeongyeon gets up, running towards Sana.

 

~

 

“Ms. Myoui good morning.” Sana greets Mina, with a slight bow.

 

“Good mor…are you okay?” Mina frowns, noticing how pale Sana is.

 

“I’m fi…achoo.” Sana sneezes.

 

“Hmm.” Mina steps forward, placing her hand on Sana’s forehead, “You’re burning up.” Mina frowns.

 

“I’m fine..it’s just a cold.” Sana pulls Mina’s hand away from her forehead.

 

“You’re not fine. Come with me, I’m taking you to the hospital.” Mina grabs the girl’s hand, but Sana refuses to move, “I’m fine Ms. Myoui.” She pulls her hand back, “Let me go grab the documents for your…” Sana stumbles, her head pounding.

 

“I’m taking you to the hospital. That’s final.” Mina says from behind, lifting Sana up bridal style.

 

“San…Ms. Myoui.” Jeongyeon greets when she sees Mina with Sana in her arms, “I can…”

 

“Jeongyeon get a car out front.” Mina orders with so much authority Jeongyeon practically sprints back towards the lift.

 

~

 

“Took you long enough where’s Sana.”

 

“Keys, keys.” Jeongyeon says panting.

 

“Okay there’s no way I’m letting you drive my…”

“Ms. Myoui is coming with Sana in her arms, keys!” Jeongyeon interrupts and soon enough Mina comes out with Sana in her arms.

 

“Nayeon door.” Mina says and Nayeon moves quickly, “I’ll drive. Jeong reschedule all our meetings today.” Nayeon says, running to the driver’s seat while Mina places Sana in the backseat, then taking the seat next to her.

 

~

 

“We’ll keep her here overnight to keep an eye out on her temperature, but there’s nothing to worry about, it’s just a common cold.”
 

“Thanks Dahyun.”

 

“Sure thing Nayeon.” Dahyun nods, the two turning their attention back to Sana who’s asleep and Mina who hasn’t moved an inch since the girl was admitted.

 

“I’ve never seen Mina like this before.” Dahyun comments, “Who is that girl anyways?”

 

“Her secretary.”

 

“Omo omo what kind of kdrama is this?” Dahyun chuckles.

 

“You should see them at work.” Nayeon shakes her head, “Anyways, when did you get back into the city and why didn’t you text us?”

 

“I just started here a few days ago. I was going to call you guys today.”

 

“So you back for good? Or are you flying back to New York again?”

 

“Parents want me to oversee things here so our trio is back!” Dahyun wiggles her body and Nayeon shakes her head.

 

“How are you a doctor again?”

 

~

 

It was about 2am when Sana woke up, her body felt like it had been hit by a truck.

 

“Where..” She looks around, not recognizing the familiar room, “Ms. Myoui…” Sana smiles to herself when she sees Mina peacefully asleep, her head resting on her arm on the bed.

 

“Jeez you’ll be the one getting sick if..” Sana trails off, realising that her left hand was being held tightly by a sleeping Mina.

 

“You feeling better?”

 

“What the?” Sana turned to her right and saw Nayeon sitting on the couch, working.

“You scared me..jeez..why are you here?” Sana clutches her chest.

 

“Because my best friend of a boss decided to stay here.”

 

“You should have taken her back, she’ll get sick.”

 

“Trust me when I say we tried.” Nayeon closes her laptop.

 

“Goodness.” Sana shakes her head, placing the extra blanket over Mina.

 

“Let her sleep here for now. I’ll handle things at work.” Nayeon gets up.

 

“Where are you going?”

 

“Home..I just wanted to see how you’d react to that.” Nayeon gestures towards her hand that Mina once again found in her sleep.

 

“Yah!” Sana whispered yelled.

 

“Goodnight.” Nayeon leaves quickly with a smile on her face.

 

~ ~ ~

 

“Yah! Minatozaki Sana!” Sana’s hospital door suddenly bursts open and Jihyo, followed by Momo and Chaeyoung all rush towards the still sleeping girls, “Aigoo how sick are you.” Jihyo walks in almost in tears, not even realising Mina there, while Momo and Chaeyoung stared at each other and then at the sleeping figure next to Sana.

 

“Hmmm.” Mina groans, waking up.

 

“Who are you?” Momo asks, once Mina was finally up, but Mina doesn’t even answer, she instead places a hand on Sana’s forehead, shocking Jihyo, “You shocked me what the..”

 

“Thank goodness.” Mina smiles, “Her fever’s gone.”

“Again who are you?” Momo gets closer, pulling Mina’s hand away from Sana.

 

“I’m Myoui Mina, who are you?” Mina stands up straight, levelling with Momo.

 

“Hirai Momo, her best friend.” Momo gestures towards Sana who’s still sound asleep.

 

“Yeah and so are we, Park Jihyo and Son Chaeyoung.” Jihyo points to herself and Chaeyoung.

 

“Mmmhhmmmmmhhhhgggg.” Sana groans, “Why are you guys so loud in the morning.” She says with her eyes still closed.

 

“Satang!” The three crowd around her and Mina steps back, watching the group.

“Goodness, we were worried about you! Nayeon texted us last night that you were rushed to the hospital. What did I tell you about over doing things huh? I told you to rest but no you don’t listen. So stubborn.” Jihyo goes on a rant and Momo and Chaeyoung back up not wanting to be included.

 

“I know I know.” Sana keeps her head down.

 

“And you.” Jihyo turns to Mina, who blinks and points to herself, “Yes you. Myoui-Mina-ssi, as her boss she’s your responsibility, but yet you let her come to work so sick! Just what kind of company are you running that your employees are too afraid to..”

 

“I’m sorry.” Mina bows her head low at Jihyo, “I should have known better.”

 

“Yah Jihyo..” Chaeyoung nudges the raging girl.

 

“And you Son Chaeyoung, what did I say about your baking trays huh?! I told you to keep them in the…”

 

“Jihyo-ya.” Momo tries next.

 

“And you Hirai Momo! I told you to stop leaving your apron everywhere! We have hooks for a reason!”

 

Jihyo scolds, while Sana, Mina, Chaeyoung, and Momo stand quietly, all their heads bent down, unable to look the ranting girl in the eye.

 

After another 10 minutes of Jihyo scolding, the four were finally saved.

 

“Good morning Ms. Minatozaki!” Dahyun walks in, ending Jihyo’s rampage with her bright energy.

 

“Dahyun-ah!” Mina’s never been so happy to see the doctor in her life.

 

“Hey, looks like we got a full room this morning.” Dahyun chuckles, making her way towards Sana, “Let’s see..” Dahyun begins checking up on Sana, “Good good…your fever is gone.”

 

“After we finish your IV drip, you can discharge.”

 

“Great, I’ll go deal with the papers.” Mina goes with Dahyun, leaving Sana in the room with Jihyo, Momo, and Chaeyoung.

 

“Please tell me I did not go off on the CEO of Myoui Enterprise.” Jihyo cringes.

 

“If Satang gets fired it’s on you Ji.” Momo teases.

 

“Yah!” Sana whines.

 

“Why didn’t you stop me?” Jihyo groans, plopping on the chair Mina was asleep on.

 

“We tried..trust me.” Chaeyoung places a hand on her friend’s shoulder.

 

~

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter