Matched (9)

Misana Clichés
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I think it’s amazing that we got here without anyone spotting us.” Sana says in Japanese as they settle into their hotel room that night, with cameras placed in the main living area and bedroom.

 

“Well I’m sure photos from earlier are already posted on twitter or something ” Mina replies, the two often speaking in their native tongue when alone like this.

 

“Ahh I see..Oh the PD says that we’re going to Osaka tomorrow.”

 

“Are we? I thought we’re staying in Tokyo the entire time.”

 

“That’s what I thought too..so, tell me what are you planning Myoui Mina-san?”

 

“I’m not planning anything. If we’re going to Osaka for a day trip, that means we’ll be taking the first train out in the morning. So, let’s get some sleep.”

 

“Hai hai~” Sana follows Mina into the bedroom, still not totally convinced that Mina doesn’t have anything planned..

 

“Oyasumi Satang.” Mina says, her eyes closing from exhaustion.

 

“Oyasumi Mitang.” Sana smiles, soon following the girl into dreamland..the two both too exhausted to be nervous about sharing a bed.

 

~

 

[CELEB] 5Mix Sana spotted at Incheon from Japan. Where’s Twice Mina?

Fan taken photos of a swollen eyed Sana arriving from Japan surfaced on SNS today, but Mina did not come back. The two were caught in Japan together and presumed to be filming for the program Matched. As fans know the show is scheduled to end in 2 episodes. Is Sana coming back alone a sign that it’s over for Misana?

 

-What is this article? Why are they acting like this? The two are friends.

 

-Lmao why is this giving break-up/divorce vibes

-I agree

-Mhm mhm

 

-Just because the program’s ending doesn't mean Misana won’t be friends anymore.

 

-Journalists really don’t care and just want the clicks.

 

“You okay?” Yoohee looks at Sana, who’s been zoned out since she arrived from Japan.

 

“Yeah…just tired.” Sana replies, It’s really over huh.. she thinks, her mind replaying that final moment in Japan.

 

“Ah alright..just rest. You don’t have anything on your schedule today so you can take it easy.” Yoohee offers the girl a small smile which Sana returns, “Thanks unnie.”

 

“Sure kiddo.” The older woman nods, wanting to ask more questions but decided against it. Sometimes giving someone time to clear their own thoughts alone is better than forcing them to open up. Of course, that doesn’t mean Yoohee isn’t worried, “Maybe I should have done better research before telling you about this program.” She whispers to herself, but it’s too late..and now, there’s nothing else she could do but be there for her artist.

 

~ ~ ~ ~

 

“Since the other two couples went on a trip, it means that Misana did too right? Wahh the production budget.” Key gives two thumbs up.

 

“But what about us PD-nim? We worked hard too?” Narae jokes, “Why don’t we have a staff dinner?”

 

“Ooh dinner dinner!” Sooyoung and Key chant.

 

“Alright alright, let’s discuss this later…for now let’s move on to the Mina and Sana couple.” Jaesuk smoothly transitions the topic back to the program.

 

“Oh they’re on a plane?”

 

“Wait a minute are they?”

 

“Welcome to Japan.” The panellists read the onscreen text and they clap, “Of course of course.”

 

“Do you think we got caught?” Mina asks as the two walk around the streets of Shibuya while each carrying a camera.

 

“Wait, where’s the crew?”

 

“Right right, isn’t it dangerous if they get recognized?” The panellists worried, but so far everyone just kept doing their own thing.

 

“I don’t think so. I haven’t caught anyone trying to take a photo.” Sana chuckles, clinging closer to Mina as they cross the infamous Shibuya crossing.

 

“Okay mission success.” Mina smiles, her gums showing, “Oh! I want to take you somewhere. C’mon.” Mina says taking Sana’s hand and leading her across quickly.

 

“Shibuya Scramble Square?” Sana asks, looking up at the building, “You wanted to take me shopping?”

 

“Just trust me.” Mina says looking over her shoulder and Sana couldn’t refuse.

 

“Shibuya sky? What’s that?” Sana asks as the two stand in line.

 

“You’ll see.” Mina smiles, catching something out of the corner of her eye causing her to chuckle to herself softly.

 

“Nani Nani?” Sana asks, but Mina quickly grabs her hand, leaning in closer.

 

“OMO! Did she?!” Narae and Sooyoung stand up because of the way it was filmed it seemed like Mina kissed Sana’s cheek.

 

“I think we just got caught.” She whispers in Sana’s ear.

 

“Ayyyy.” The two sit back down, disappointed.

 

“Eh? Where?” Sana looks around, mostly to move away from Mina, whose face was quite literally in hers and making her very much nervous.

 

“Don’t worry, let’s just enjoy it.”

 

“Alright.” Sana asks.

 

~

 

“Wah~ this is amazing!” Sana says, holding her hands out, “It’s beautiful here Mitang.” The girl was totally engrossed in the night view of Tokyo.

 

“Yeah it is.” Mina says from behind her, finding her own words to be totally cliche.

 

“That was..” Sana turns around chuckling, having felt Mina’s eyes on her since they arrived at the observation deck.

 

“Shut it.” Mina walks up to the girl, lightly encircling her arms around Sana, giving her a back hug, “Who would have thought we’d be standing here as the people we are now right?”

 

“Hmm.” Sana hums, leaning into Mina, “Would you have changed anything?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“From before, would you have changed anything?”

 

“If all my decisions led me to this moment, I wouldn’t change anything at all.”

 

“Hontoni?”

 

“Yep, because any decision that leads me to you isn’t one I would want to cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter