Matched (10)

Misana Clichés
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Good morning! Have you eaten yet? -Mitang ♡^▽^♡

 

Not yet it’s still early..we have a free day today so I might sleep more first. Have a safe flight! -Satang (✿◠‿◠)

 

Make sure you eat and have a good day today. -Mitang ♡^▽^♡

 

Why are things different but still somehow the same? Sana sighs after sending the reply. After they finished filming for Matched, things between the two off-camera really didn’t change. They communicated as much as they could and even hung out together of course with some of their other members present as well. And Sana thinks that for the most part, things were fine..but she knows better. She knows herself better.

 

“What’s up?” Momo asks plopping on the couch next to the girl, the two both enjoying a free day.

 

“Nothing. I think I woke up too early.” Sana smiles, putting her phone face down on the coffee table.

 

“Hmm..I don't think that’s it.” Momo replies, “You’ve been in a daze since you came back from Japan and the amount of Mina talk has gone down like a lot.”

 

“Mina talk?”

 

“Do you not realise how much you talk about her? Mina did this today, Mina ate this, oh Mina loves that..Mina did this.” Momo chuckles, earning a light punch from Sana, “I don’t talk about her all the time.”

 

“Right if you say so.” Momo gives her a teasing look, “But seriously though..what’s going through that head of yours?”

 

“A lot.” Sana admits, “You told me to figure out if my feelings for her are true or because of the program right?”

 

“I did.” Momo nods.

 

“Well…the more I thought about it the more confused I got. So I stopped thinking about it because you love with your heart not your brain right? But then we went to Japan and it was so great..so perfect..and for a moment I saw it.”

 

“Saw it?” Momo frowns, following Sana up until the end.

 

“I saw who we would be if we stayed in Japan..how those moments we filmed could have been us. How different our lives would have been.”

 

“Do you regret it? Coming here?”

 

“No, of course not.” Sana denies with no hesitation, “This was my dream and if I didn’t then I wouldn’t have met you and the others.”

 

“But do you think Mina’s words and actions were sincere or did she do them because of the program?” Momo asks, knowing it’s the push to get those words out of Sana’s mouth.

 

“She was sincere, anyone can tell she was sincere which is why it hurt even more when she…” Sana trails off, realising what Momo just did.

 

“When she?”

 

“I..who are you and what did you do to my best friend?”

 

“Don’t try to deflect Sana.”

 

“Alright well…”

 

“I’m bored. Can we go out?” Jihyo suddenly pops up, interrupting the two.

 

“Nice timing!” Sana gets up laughing.

 

“Huh?” Jihyo was confused.

 

“I was so close..” Momo shakes her head, “But I guess it got her all smiley again.”

 

~ ~ ~ ~

 

“Wait wait, I'm still not ready.” Narae says, wiping her tears after Sejeong and Hyoseop did their goodbyes.

 

“Ayy you don’t have to wipe them, you’ll all start crying for Mina and Sana anyways.” Jaesuk teases.

 

“I’m not sharing my tissues with you oppa.” Sooyoung says, grabbing the box and putting it on her lap.

 

“Eyy I’m not going to cry.” Jaesuk replies before giving the cue to start Mina and Sana’s final segment.

 

‘6am - Mina’s the first one up’ The caption on the screen reads, as Mina wakes up.

 

“Aish I can’t.” Narae already starts tearing up when Mina, instead of getting out of bed, just sits there with a soft smile on her face while she watches Sana sleeping.

 

“But why is she…”

 

“Shhhh!” Both Narae and Sooyoung shush Jaesuk as they lean closer to the screen.

 

“Good morning.” Mina says so softly the mic was just barely able to pick it up.

 

“AHHHHHH!!!” Sooyoung and Narae scream when Mina leans down, placing a tender kiss on Sana’s forehead.

 

“Hmmm.” Sana groans, a hand patting around.

 

“What is she looking…Nooooo~” Sooyoung dramatically yells when Sana finds Mina’s hand.

 

“I can sense it’s still early. Go back to sleep Mitang.” She says in a groggy voice while pulling herself literally into Mina’s arms, “Sleep.” Sana says, cuddling the girl.

 

“I can’t…my heart cannot take this PD-nim,” Narae says.

 

“Alright..let’s sleep some more.” Mina says, as she lulls Sana back into deep slumber. It didn’t take long for the other girl to fall back asleep and for Mina to finally sneak out of bed.

 

“Where is she going?” Key frowns as Mina takes the car alone without the staff following her.

 

While Mina’s gone, a time lapse of Sana in bed plays..the girl finally getting up at about 8am.

 

“Mitang.” Sana calls out for the girl as she gets out of bed, “Mitang!” She calls again, but no response.

 

“Where is she?” Sana frowns after realising Mina is gone, “Myoui Mina-san what are you plan….” Sana was interrupted by someone knocking on the door.

 

“Ye..Kaa-san?” Sana was surprised to see her mom at the door, “Hello Sa-tan are you gonna let me in?” Sana’s mom cheekily asks. The two spoke in Japanese so the production crew had to put in Korean subtitles.

 

“Yeah uhm..what are you..”

 

“Just take these inside for me.” Sana’s mom says shoving the plastic bags into the girl’s hand, “Ojama shimasu.” Her mother says as she enters.

 

“Okay Kaa-san what..”

 

“The kitchen?” her mother again interrupts and Sana shows her.

 

“Why isn’t she letting her speak?” Key laughs

 

“Kaa..”

 

“Sa-tan.” Again Sana’s interrupted and the girl puffs her cheeks out cutely in irritation.

 

“Ahh cuuuttteee.” Sooyoung and Key gush over Sana.

 

“Okay now can you tell me why you’re here?” Sana asks after Sana’s mom finishes preparing breakfast.

 

“Eat first.” Sana’s mom orders.

 

“Hai…itadakimasu.” Sana says and the two begin to eat, sharing stories, and for a moment Sana forgets that this is all being filmed.

 

“So..how are you and Mina-chan?” Sana’s mom probes.

 

“Good..she’s Mi-tan.”

 

“That she is.” Mrs. Minatozaki raises a curious brow at her daughter, but keeps shut, aware of the cameras surrounding them, “I wish you would have taken her to meet me.” Sana catches the underlying message in her mother’s words: Mi-tan went to meet me.

 

“Maybe next time?” Sana says lifting a brow at her mother this time.

 

“Okay, now…here..” Sana’s mom hands her a letter and then proceeds to clear up the table.

 

“Kaa-san let me.” Sana places the letter on the table, it had no writing on the envelope so she assumed it was from the production crew.

 

“I got this…”

 

“But…”

 

“Let me be your mom Sa-tan,”

 

“Kaa-san.” Sana gets up hugging her mom tightly, “Thank you and..”

 

“You know your Oto-san and I are always proud of you, so don’t worry about us or anything else. We only want what you want. Now let go of me so I can clean up.” Sana’s mom pats Sana’s back lightly.

 

“Aww so sweet.” Jaesuk comments as they all watch the sweet moment between the two. When Sana opens the letter her head automatically whips to her mother who gives her a smile and nods. The girl scans the letter and when done she looks up at her mother who already had her purse in hand, “I’ll wait for you in the car.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter