Matched(5)

Misana Clichés
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What was it like shopping with Sana-shi?” Mina and Sana’s segment on the 5th episode of Matched began with interviews again.

 

“She got distracted a lot…I thought she might buy the whole store.” Mina chuckles.

 

“What did you think of the food Mina-shi made for you?”

 

“It was really good, and I think it’s really sweet how she remembered that I wanted to eat homemade Japanese food when I just mentioned it in passing. Mitan arigato~” Sana laughs cutely.

 

The scene then cuts back to their ‘apartment’ where Mina is seen still deeply asleep.

 

“Who sleeps pretty?!” Sooyoung stands, “There’s gotta be a limit on how elegant a person can be?”

 

“Mitang~” Sana pokes Mina’s cheek, “Are you up?”

 

“Hmm?” Mina groans and Sana chuckles, “Come on get up now Mitang~” Sana pokes her cheek again and Mina peeks out of one eye, “I’m hungry.” She whines at Sana who smiles, “Okay if you get up I’ll cook breakfast for us.”

 

“You?” Mina gets up quickly, “Really?” She raises a brow.

 

“Yes me, I’ll have you know that I’m a pretty decent cook.” Sana huffs, puffing her chest out.

 

“Alright, but I should still help.”

 

“If you want to help, go make the bed and wash-up.” Sana says sternly, leaving no room for Mina to argue.

 

“Yes ma’am.” Mina salutes, chuckling.

 

After Mina finishes washing up she carefully made her way to the kitchen where she finds Sana totally engrossed in cooking, with a playful smirk Mina quietly approaches Sana from behind, tiptoeing so that she doesn’t make sound, while Sana was washing the bell peppers for the omelette she decided to make.

 

“What are we having?” Mina asks, after wrapping her arms around Sana from behind, “Ah what the?” Sana jumps, surprised by the sudden back hug.

 

“AHHHHH”

 

“OMO”

 

“Ayyyy”

 

The panellists all squeal when Mina did this, because the girl hardly initiates the skinship between her and Sana.

 

“You scared me.” Sana turns around in Mina’s arms pouting, “Sorry.” Mina reaches a hand out lightly pinching Sana’s fluffed out cheek, “Couldn’t help myself. Now let me help.” She takes the peppers from Sana, “How do you even know what I’m going to make?” Sana asks.

 

“Well I mean it’s pretty obvious with all the eggs and the bread you have out.” Mina replies honestly and Sana sighs, “Couldn’t you pretend not to know?”

 

“Oh..sorry.” Mina apologises, “As punishment why don’t I make you something special?

 

“Hmm? What?” Sana’s eyes sparkle in anticipation.

 

“Waffles?” Mina says with that English accent of hers.

 

“You mean?” Sana’s eyes widen, looking like a child who’s about to be given their favourite toy.

 

“I asked Kyungjin unnie to buy it for me yesterday. I know you really wanted it.” Mina pulls out the waffle maker she hid last night from one of the cabinets.

 

“Ahhh~ thank you!” Sana hugs the girl.

 

“You’re welcome. Now let’s make breakfast together? You have a schedule later right? I’ll bring you.” Mina smiles, patting Sana’s head affectionately.

 

“Aigoo, look at them.” Jaesuk smiles like a dad.

 

“Hyung, are you still this sweet with your wife?” Key asks, “No.” Jaesuk answers honestly and the panellists all laugh at the bluntness of his answer.

 

After their breakfast, the scene cuts to Mina dropping Sana off at the JYP building.

 

“Do you want me to bring you something later?” Mina asks, as she opens the passenger door for the girl.

 

“It’s fine, I know you have a full day later.” Sana shakes her head, slinging her purse over her shoulder.

 

“I can make time.”

 

“I’d rather you use that to take care of yourself. I have the members with me, don’t worry.” She boops Mina’s nose, while cutely scrunching her nose at the girl.

 

“Alright. I’ll see you later then.” Mina smiles, patting Sana’s head lightly.

 

“Okay, now get in your car and go.”

 

“I want to see you go inside first.”

 

“Mitang.”

 

“Satang.”

 

The two face-off until Sana’s phone begins to ring.

 

“Alright I’ll go inside.” She looks at Mina.

 

“Be safe and have fun.”

 

“Be careful driving.”

 

“They’ve been saying goodbye for 10 minutes now.” Narae chuckles.

 

“It’s cute.” Sooyung coos.

 

“Sana-yah we gotta go.” Yoohee calls out from the door.

 

“Go now.” Mina says and Sana nods, finally turning around and heading inside the building.

 

The episode ends with Mina waving brightly as Sana disappears inside.

 

After the episode ended the public and fans went nuts online at the sudden back hug Mina initiated with #Misana #Backhug trending on all platforms.

 

-Mina surprising Sana with a back hug like that got me feeling some type of way. (*≧ω≦*)

 

-Why are they so cute?!

 

-Is this even for the broadcast anymore?

 

-Nah cause if Myoui Mina did that to me I would simply pass away.

-Imagine if Minatozaki Sana booped your nose?

-AND THAT NOSE SCRUNCH?! MINA STRONGER THAN ME FR!

 

-Not them making meals for each other.

 

-The way Sana lit up when she got her waffle maker.

 

-What will I do when this broadcast ends?!


 

~ ~ ~ ~


 

Twice Nayeon confirmed solo debut.

5MIX comeback confirmed.

 

The news of Nayeon’s solo as well as the 5MIX comeback made headline news with the fans celebrating.

 

-Nayeon solo debut and 5MIX comeback?! MY WALLET?!

 

-Why is next month so busy? Everyone’s coming back and touring. I think I need a second job to keep kekekek.

 

-Nayeon FIGHTING!

 

-5Mix LETS GET IT~

 

-Not Mina’s work-wife and wifey promoting at the same time.

-work-wife?

-Nayeon. Everyone knows those two are stuck together like glue.

 

-You think Mina’s gonna show up on the broadcast days? My bet is she’ll support Nayeon cause Minayeon all the way.

-Nah nah, Mina got a wifey now. She’ll def support Sana.

-Guys she’ll support both her friends.

 

“What’s wrong? Where are the dancer unnies?” Mina enters the practice room, with Nayeon looking murderously at her phone.

 

“They went out for break and nothing’s wrong.” Nayeon perks up after seeing Mina, “What are you doing? I thought you had a free day today.”

 

“I do.” Mina nods, “But I had to stop by the company to grab a camera and I guess to bring you some food.” Mina pulls the Subway bag from behind her back.

 

“Wah~ thank you Minari~” Nayeon hugs Mina tightly.

 

“Hmm eat it well, I have to go.” Mina smiles.

 

“Wait, come sit with me. I don’t want to eat alone.”

 

“I thought Yongjin oppa’s here.”

 

“He is, but he had to attend some manager team training thing.”

 

“Ahh okay. Well I can sit with you for a bit then.” Mina nods, sitting on the floor with Nayeon.

 

“What’s the camera for?” Nayeon asks, while offering a bite of her sandwich to Mina, who shakes her head, stealing the girl’s chips instead.

 

“I was gonna go visit Sana on set. They’re filming their MV. Thought I’d film it for the program.”

 

“Ahh.” Nayeon nods, “You guys have gotten closer huh.” The older member comments softly.

 

“Well I mean, yeah..” Mina bites her lower lip, she hates keeping secrets from her members, especially Nayeon who’s been there since Mina arrived in Seoul. Her first friend, the unnie who became someone she often depended on when things got rough.

 

“That’s good.” Nayeon looks at the younger girl softly, “You're expanding your social circle because of her. It’s a good change.” The older girl nods, trying to understand the weird sense of loss she suddenly felt.

 

“Am I? I mean you know I like to keep my circle fairly small.” Mina tilts her head to the side, a habit she does whenever she’s in thought.

 

“I do..but it’s good for you to have friends outside us and outside your friends in Japan.” She swallows, “We won’t always be together, so having other people by your side is good.”

 

“Hmm.” Mina hums, “Why are you sounding like someone who’s saying goodbye?” Mina jokes, trying to ease

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter