Matched (3)

Misana Clichés
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sana unnie~” Chaeyoung and Dahyun squeeze Sana in between them as the 5Mix members relax after a full day. It’s been a few days since the second broadcast of Matched and Sana had just gotten home from filming the 3rd episode.

 

“What is it?” Sana asks cluelessly, drying her hair with a towel, contemplating whether or not going to the living room after her bath was smart.

 

“You and Myoui Mina-shi got closer eyy~” Dahyun wiggles her eyebrows suggestively.

 

“Don’t even hide it unnie. Don’t think we haven’t seen you glued to your phone.” Chaeyoung adds.

 

“She’s always on her damn phone.” Momo says coming out of her room after hearing all the commotion outside.

 

“Let me rephrase, you’re on your phone even more than usual.” the shorter girl smirks, eyeing Sana carefully.

 

“Has she?” Jihyo brings snacks from the kitchen.

 

“I have not.”

 

“Okay then tell us why you were all giggly after coming back from your third shoot with her today?” Dahyun smirks.

 

“I’m always giggly.” Sana deadpans.

 

“Sure sure..but we’re watching you.” The two youngest say with playful smirks doing the ‘I’m watching you’ gesture with their hands before skipping away towards the kitchen to grab more snacks.

 

“Closer huh.” Momo looks at Sana.

 

“So you guys are talking now? Outside of work?” Jihyo asks.

 

“It’s not Mina, I don’t even have her number.”

 

“Then what are those two going on about?”

 

“My friend in Japan just gave birth so I’ve been talking to her.”

 

“Ahh..” the two nod their heads.

 

“But why didn’t you just say that earlier?”

 

“I like to tease them.” Sana laughs, “And I better get some sleep, I’m up first tomorrow. Goodnight!” She escapes before any more questions are thrown at her.

 

Hey….thanks again for today -Mina

it’s Mina btw..I know you deleted my number. -Mina

 

Sana re-reads the text she got from Mina after they finished the filming of the second episode.

 

“It’ll be too weird if I replied now.” Sana sighs, remembering how flustered she was in the car when the text first came in.

 

~Flashback: After filming episode 2~

 

“You and Mina-shi look more comfortable today. You guys are getting closer, that’s good.” Yoohee comments from the driver’s seat.

 

“Hmm.” Sana hums, “I wonder if she has medicine in the car?” Sana questions.

 

“What was that?” Yoohee asks, hearing the girl muttering to herself.

 

“Ah nothing.” Sana shakes her head, “Why do I even care.” She rolls her eyes. “And no, we’re not getting closer…we’ll never be…” Her sentence is cut off by the buzzing of her phone.

 

Hey….thanks again for today -Mitang <3 (DO NOT ANSWER!)

it’s Mina btw..I know you deleted my number. -Mitang <3 (DO NOT ANSWER!)

 

“Eh?!” Sana almost stands from her seat in shock.

 

“What what?!” Yoohee panics in the front seat.

 

“Nothing..nothing.” Sana calms herself down, staring at the text from Mina. Changing her contact name before anyone else sees.

 

Hey….thanks again for today -Mina

it’s Mina btw..I know you deleted my number. -Mina

 

“Are you sure? Who texted you?” Yoohee frowns seeing the shocked look on Sana’s face from the rearview mirror.

 

“Yeah fine..just a random spam text. No worries.” Sana looks up and smiles at her manager, who was still eyeing her from the mirror.

 

~End Flashback~

 

“Did you keep my number too? Or did you ask someone for it?” Sana sighs, locking her phone and putting it away. Deciding that since Mina didn’t bring it up earlier, she won’t either.

 

~ ~ ~ ~

 

“Mina-chan~” Jeongyeon barges into Mina’s room with a playful smile, “Let’s go out.”

 

“Out?” Mina looks at the taller girl, “Right now?”

 

“It’s a rare day-off for us Minari and there’s no way I’m letting you stay in. Please~.” Jeongyeon whines.

 

“Alright.” Mina gets up, “Is Tzu up? Let’s bring her too.”

 

“Tzu left and Nay’s still doing her schedule for today.”

 

“So I was your last resort huh.” Mina teases.

 

“Ayy you know I love hanging out with you Minari, I just know that you prefer to stay home if you can. I don’t want to force you, but I am bored here.” Jeongyeon laughs.

 

“Well if that’s the case it’s your treat today.”

 

“Hai hai.” Jeongyeon nods, “Now go get ready!”

 

~

 

“Dog cafe?” Mina looks at Jeongyeon who nods, “I know it’s not the same, but you’ve been looking at Ray-chan’s photos more lately so I thought I’d bring you here. You miss him right?”

 

“Yeah..he’s been sick lately so..” Mina looks at Jeongyeon.

 

“He’ll be okay. Come on, let’s go meet puppies.”

 

“Boo no..Dobby stay…Chae a little help here.” Jihyo looks at Chaeyoung, “Jeez where’d Momo run off to.”

 

“Jihyo you guys are here?” Jeongyeon approaches the girl followed by Mina.

 

“Mina-unnie you're here too.” Chaeyoung smiles.

 

“Yeah, it’s our day-off.”

 

“Come join us then, we just got here too.” Jihyo offers. Jeongyeon glances at Mina who answers yes for them, “Momo’s here too but she forgot something in the car.”

 

“Ah right! Let me introduce you guys.” Chaeyoung claps, “This is Boo and Dobby, they’re Momo unnie’s dogs.”

 

“Hi.” Both Mina and Jeongyeon bend down, petting the two who bark in excitement.

 

“Sorry it took so long, I couldn’t find my wal..Oh hello.” Momo bows at the two Twice members, formally introducing herself to the two.

 

~

 

“Wait, so the prefecture that you and Sana grew up in are near Mina’s?”

 

“Mhm.” Momo nods, taking a bite out of her sandwich, “Mina’s in the middle of Osaka and Kyoto.”

 

“Wow what are the odds, you guys could have ran into each other back then.” Chaeyoung looks at the two in awe.

 

“Maybe..I mean I did attend dance classes in Kyoto sometimes.” Mina nods.

 

“Really? Which one? Satang did too.”

 

“Oh..it’s a small company..nothing too big.” Mina clears , taking a sip of her tea.

 

“It would have been cool if we all went to the same studio. Imagine the three of us meeting again in Korea..what are the odds right?” Momo laughs.

 

“That would have been really cool.” Jihyo nods.

 

The five girls soon find themselves growing more and more comfortable with each other. Even taking photos and sharing phone numbers so they can hang out some more when they have time.

 

“Wait, you think I can post this?” Momo asked the others as they were leaving the cafe. Somehow, they stayed there for 4 hours. But they kept ordering things to eat or snack on.

 

“I’m fine with it. The company won’t either. They let us manage our own SNS accounts.” Mina smiles.

 

“Alright I’ll post it and follow you guys.”

 

“Ooh me too me too!” Jihyo whines.

 

“Me too!” Chaeyoung raises her hand like a child.

 

“I’ll post it when I get back to the dorm. You guys get back safely and text us when you arrive.” Momo smiles.

 

“You too! Text us!” Jeongyeon waves at the three animatedly.

 

And as Momo mentioned, when she got home that day she posted the photo they all took together captioning it: Wah~ New friends~ Nice to meet you @jy_piece @mina_sr_mina Noraebang next time?

 

Of course the fans of both groups went nuts at this.

 

-Twice x 5 mix?! Hello?!!! ARE WE SEEING THIS

 

-MoChae just followed Jeongmi on Instagram and Twitter! Jihyo followed Mina on both platforms as well.She was already following Jeongyeon because the two are known to be close friends.

 

-I love how the two groups are now friends but their fans literally hate each other.

-Excuse you, we, Once, don’t hate Mixture, we’re in-laws now.

-Yeah! We’re in-laws.

-Will protect both groups!

 

-Mina hanging out with her in-laws love to see it lol

 

-Where’s Sana though?

 

-Don’t let Nayeon see this, she’ll start whining at Jeongmi for not taking her too lol

-Lmaooo I can already imagine the Twice gc blowing up with her spamming it.

-Lol bring your work wife next time @mina_sr_mina

-Delete this before Sana sees hahaahah

~ ~ ~ ~

 

The third broadcast of Matched was now even more highly anticipated because of the photo that Momo posted which literally broke the internet. Like the second episode, it starts off with the individual interviews.

 

“Can you tell us what happened in that behind the scenes clip?” The PD asks Sana.

 

“Mina looked a bit sick..so I just offered her a snack.”

 

“What can you say about Mina-shi after meeting her twice now?”

 

“Is that a word play on her group name?” Sana chuckles, “uhm..we definitely learned more about each other now.” Sana nods.

 

The scene then cuts to Mina’s portion.

 

“What was going through your mind when Sana-shi offered you a snack?”

 

“I was both sorry and thankful. I can tell she was worried after realising that I wasn’t feeling well and she tried keeping the mood up which was nice. I felt better after taking some medicine and eating.”

 

“What can you say about Sana-shi after meeting her twice now?”

 

“She’s caring..and warm.” Mina smiles.

 

“Aya~ Mina-shi’s catching feelings!” Narae comments when the broadcast cuts back to the panellists who were also watching the individual interviews.

 

“Did you see that clip though?” Key asks.

 

“I saw it, I saw it!” Sooyung stands up, “It was so cute.”

 

“Ah I can’t wait to see what they did this time.” Nara claps happily.

 

“There they are!” The panellists all cheer, appearing on the in-screen monitor when the broadcast cuts to Mina and Sana.

 

“Your shooting for that program?” Sana’s makeup artists ask as she sits in the salon chair a handheld camera propped up in front of her.

 

“Yep.” the girl smiles.

 

“Are you going to see Mina-shi after this?”

 

“Mhm.”

 

“Ooh i should make you extra pretty today.” The girl teases.

 

“Unnie~” Sana whines cutely, laughing.

 

Meanwhile, outside the salon a black van pulls up.

 

“Is that?” Jaesuk comments.

 

And Mina steps outside, dressed casually with a bucket hat hiding her face. holding a cup of coffee and a brown bag.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter