Matched (7)

Misana Clichés
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I came here after posting a selca on Bubble with Mina, but why aren’t you guys complimenting my hair?” Nayeon says on Vlive, “I was a little upset, but I still came by.” She says teasingly.

 

“How can you guys miss the fact that I dyed my hair? I’m so sad. My blonde hair is gone.” The girl dramatically says, wiping the invisible tears.

 

“Hurry and tell me this colour is nice too~.”

 

“It is pretty.” She nods.

 

“Ahh hurry and tell me it’s better than blonde, I think that’s the only way I won’t be as upset.” Nayeon says reading the comments, “Don’t ask me why I changed my hair colour because I’m already upset. I’m the one that’s most upset about it.” She pouts

 

“But why isn’t anyone talking about my hair…Hurry and tell me this one looks better.. Hurry…”

 

“Feel better?” Nayeon chuckles at a comment that passes by.

 

“I really like this hair colour a lot..I’m just sad that I couldn’t be blonde longer.”

 

“No no don’t be sad…Once don’t be sad, you guys can’t be sad. I’m going to be the only one that's sad about this.” Nayeon smiles as she reads the comments from the fans, “Don’t be sad.”

 

“Thank you our Once..for comforting me.”

 

“You guys all focused on Mina that you all missed my hair colour. I was really upset.” Nayeon goes back to her playful sulky mood.

 

“Today I asked Mina for a selfie..like ‘Mina-yah can I take a selfie with you?’ And we did. She asked ‘did the fans ask for this?’ Even she knew…I wonder why you guys asked for so many selfies of Mina and me? I’m curious.” Nayeon begins reading the comments.

 

“Face combo is nice? What do you mean by that? Well anyways I like her too. Mina.” Nayeon smiles to herself, a hint of red dusting her cheeks at the admittance.

 

“What are you doing?” Mina’s voice is suddenly heard in the background.

 

“Oh. I was just talking about you.” Nayeon looks at the girl surprised.

 

“Me? Ah! Are you on v-app right now?” Mina points to the phone propped up on the table.

 

“Mhm.” Nayeon nods, gesturing for Mina to come over, “Once~ we have a guest.” she says happily.

 

“Once hi~” Mina chuckles softly, joining the live and the comments begin to go even crazier, if that was possible, “Nayeon unnie said she was talking about me, what did she say?” Mina asks, trying to read the comments.

 

“Ah you wanted us to take more selfies.” Mina nods, “Oh..Nayeon unnie said she likes me.” Mina turns to the older girl smirking.

 

“Of course I like you, I like all our members.” Nayeon says, suddenly hugging Mina, clinging onto her.

 

“Everyone this is our oldest unnie being a child.” Mina teases and Nayeon pouts even more.

 

“What are the comments saying now?” Nayeon asks, leaning forward to read them.

 

“Minayeon ahhh~”

 

“Mina-yah~ where’s your wife?”

 

“Wife?” Mina’s brow furrows.

 

“I’m right here. Right~” Nayeon decides to be playful.

 

“Hmm that’s right.” Mina plays along, patting Nayeon’s head tenderly, “Oi Mina-yah are you ready to go?” Now it was Jeongyeon’s voice heard in the background.

 

“Where are you taking my wife?” Nayeon asks.

 

“To her side chick.” Jeongyeon answers without knowing that the girl was live right now.

 

“Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon.” Nayeon quickly mutes the live, “Okay that’s enough playing around.” Nayeon tries to do some damage control while Mina laughs softly, “Once I have to go now~ I’ll come say hi again later.” Mina gets up.

 

“Wait..are you live?” Jeongyeon asks, her eyes wide open, while Nayeon nods, “Oh Once hi~” Jeongyeon quickly pops her face on the camera, “Ignore what I said earlier…I was just joking.” The girl says waving at the camera, “Okay I’ll go now.”

 

“Nayeon unnie bye~”

 

“Bye! Have fun.” Nayeon waves goodbye.

 

“The members are all gone now.” Nayeon says with a soft sad sigh, “But it’s okay cause I have Once here with me.” She smiles, fluttering her eyes.

 

The live goes on for another 30 minutes before Nayeon bids goodbye.

 

“It’s quiet.” the oldest member says, laying down on the couch, covering her eyes with her arm, “Too quiet.” She sighs.

 

~ ~ ~ ~

 

“What was it like to have your members visit?” The 7th episode of Matched begins with both Mina and Sana being interviewed together.

 

“It was much louder than I thought.” Mina nods.

 

“I had fun! I think our members got even closer.” Sana chuckles and the scene fades to the two of them decorating their living room.

 

“This should be high enough right?” Sana asks, standing on a step stool, trying to hang party streamers.

 

“Yeah.” Mina comes forward, placing a hand on the stool, “But next time, tell me before climbing up, what if you fell?”

 

“It’s fine Mitang.” Sana shakes her head, “I know I’m clumsy, but I can at least do this much.”

 

“I know, but I can’t help but worry.”

 

“I-I-I..” Sana was flustered by the sudden honesty she saw in Mina’s eyes, “Uhm..” Sana couldn’t pull her gaze away from Mina.

 

“Ahhhh!!” the panellists all squeal.

 

“The eye contact.” Narae says dreamily.

 

“How long are they going to stare at each other?” Jaesuk asks.

 

“Oh..the bell rang.” Key says.

 

“I’ll go get that.” Sana says, getting down from the step-stool after hearing the doorbell ring.

 

“We’re here~” Jihyo enters first followed by Momo, Dahyun, and a timid Chaeyoung.

 

“Ahh you guys made it!” Sana hugs her members tightly.

 

“Look at Mina. She’s stuck in the corner.” Key chuckles, as Mina just stands still while Sana shows her members around.

 

A few minutes later, the doorbell rings again and Mina bems knowing who it is.

 

“Minari we’re here!” Nayeon engulfs the younger girl in a tight hug as soon as she sees her.

 

“Hi.” Mina chuckles.

 

“We brought ice cream!” Jeongyeon says lifting the bag, “We didn’t have time to go to the shop to bring anything proper.” Nayeon pouts and Mina chuckles, softly patting the girl’s head, “I told you not to stress about that.”

 

“Aish stop clinging onto Mina, her wife’s here.” Jeongyeon teases, pulling Nayeon back, “Anyways, are they here?”

 

“Yeah they just finished walking around. Now, it’s your turn.” Mina smiles and the scene is played at double speed.

 

“They really opened everything up.” Narae comments watching as the Twice girls open all the drawers and cabinets.

 

“Is Mina-shi a realtor now?” Jaesuk chuckles.

 

The scene fades out and the girls are now all sitting together in the living room, while Mina’s in the kitchen cooking with Sana trying to help.

 

“Wahh~ never thought I’d see the day, Satang in the kitchen cooking.” Momo jokes.

 

“Nah unnie she’s not cooking, Mina unnie is..she’s just in the way.” Dahyun teases.

 

“Yah! I can hear you guys.” Sana says, huffing, “Here Mitang, I can chop these.” She grabs the vegetables from Mina’s hands only for the girl to grab them right back, “Why don’t you just go entertain our friends. I can handle this.”

 

“She doesn’t want her in the kitchen.” Key laughs, clutching his stomach.

 

“But I can help.” Sana pouts.

 

“I know you can, but it’s rude if we’re both busy here..leaving them alone.” Mina smiles.

 

“Yeah, Satang, just come here and hang out.” Momo gets up from the couch, “I’ll help Mina.”

 

“Oh it’s really fine Momo.”

 

“Let me, I’m the one that cooks back at the dorm anyways.” Momo says, lifting her sleeves up.

 

“It’s really..”

 

“Mina.” Momo interrupts, “If you think I’m going to let you cook for 9 people alone, you are very much mistaken.”

 

“Alright, fine.” Mina relents.

 

“Yah! Why can she help?” Sana pouts.

 

“Because Mina knows that I won’t hurt myself.” Momo sticks her tongue out at Sana.

 

“We told you to just order delivery.” Nayeon gets up, joining the two in the kitchen, grabbing a baby carrot and munching on it.

 

“You know I can be stubborn, now get out of my kitchen before you hurt yourself or worse burn it down.”

 

“I wasn’t planning on helping anyways.” Nayeon puffs her cheeks out before walking back to join the others.

 

“What are they doing?” Jaesuk asks as the Twice and 5Mix girls sit in a circle.

 

“They’re playing the mafia game.” Sooyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter