With You -2-

Misana Clichés
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When Sana returned home from the hospital she was smiling from ear to ear.

 

"She's smiling."

 

"I see that."

 

"Why is she smiling?"

 

"I can hear you." Sana turns to her two intruders, "And I'm not smiling." She denies but the obvious smile on her face was still there.

 

"What happened to the hamster that was whining about her ribs earlier? Making Momo drive you all the way to the other side of the city instead of the hospital just down the road? Wait where is Momo?" Jihyo looks around but 

Momo was nowhere to be found.

 

"I told her to come back without me. I had a feeling I was going to be there for a while." Sana shrugs, walking towards the kitchen to grab something to eat, "Anyways, what are you two doing here?"

 

"Obviously you were sent to the hospital again, so we came to make sure it wasn't anything serious." Jeongyeon answers, sitting on the barstool watching Sana rummage through her kitchen for snacks.

 

"That, but also you were sent to the hospital again." Jihyo sits next to Jeongyeon, "And you've been very insistent on going to the same hospital since the first time you went there.." There was an inquisitive but also knowing tone in Jihyo's voice, "Makes me wonder."

 

"Wonder about?"

 

"Well, you've always been clumsy Sana. but not this clumsy. How is it that you've been sent to the hospital what 5 times? Like that's a record."

 

"Seven according to Dr. Im." Sana whispers to herself, finally settling on making ramen.

 

"You say something?"

 

"No, but you know how work is, injuries are bound to happen."

 

"How do you get injured as a marketing consultant?" Jeongyeon and Jihyo start to laugh out loud, almost falling off their chairs. 

 

"Workplace hazards exists." Sana huffs.

 

"Yeah a stapler." The two girls are laughing so hard no sound is coming out, "Ah Sana stop my stomach."

 

"You guys are the worse. Why am I even friends with you." Sana pouts.

 

"Because you love us, but no seriously though, are you falling on purpose or?"

 

"Or?" Sana looks up from her noodles.

 

"Is something up with you?" Jihyo's playfulness was gone, replaced by worry.

 

"I'm totally healthy, relax."

 

"Then?"

 

"I've just been unlucky I guess."

 

"You're never gonna get the answer you want from her Ji." Jeongyeon shakes her head, a playful smirk on her face, "But I know it." She winks towards Sana.

 

"What what?"

 

"I’ll give you one chance Minatozaki, the truth or I spill."

 

"You guys are seriously the worse okay fine." Sana rolls her eyes.

 

-Flashabck-

 

The first time Sana was sent to the hospital it was because she fainted after a meeting with a client.

 

"Are you an angel?" Sana asks after opening her eyes, instead of questioning where she is.

 

"No, I'm a doctor."

 

"Are you sure you're not an angel." Sana asks again, she's never seen someone so beautiful in her life.

Well, that's a lie, there was one other person that Sana thought looked like an angel, but she never had the guts to talk to this girl.

 

"Pretty sure Ms. Minatozaki." The gorgeous doctor laughs and Sana swears it’s the most melodious sound she’s ever heard in her life.

 

"Ah..." Sana tries to sit up, but her head begins to hurt again, "Don't sit up too fast, you're still pretty dehydrated." Mina was quick to hold Sana, helping her lay back down.

 

"See you are an angel Dr. Myoui." Sana hums, closing her eyes again.

 

~ ~

 

The second time Sana got sent.. well not really sent more like insisted was when she was out with Momo for a late lunch.

 

"My stomach really hurts Momoring." Sana whines, clutching her stomach. The two had just finished eating unlimited bbq and Sana may have over done it just a tad.

 

"I told you not to eat too much now look." Momo shakes her head, helping her friend into the car.

 

"I think I need to go to the hospital."

 

"Don't be dramatic, Satang."

 

"But it really really hurts." Sana was whining, tugging at Momo's arm. And the girl knew that her best friend won't stop until she gets what she wants so Momo agrees,"Fine fine."

 

When they got to the hospital Sana's head was turning in all kinds of directions.

 

"Ms. Minatozaki." The nurse calls out and Sana moves to stand, "Wait for me here." She smiles at Momo practically skipping towards the nurse.

 

"Dr. Myoui, hi." Sana smiles when the gorgeous doctor walked in.

 

"Uh. Hi?" Mina greets, wondering why this patient was so smiley and friendly.

 

"You don’t remember me?" Sana pouts.

 

"Uhh."

 

"That's okay:"

 

"Alright then," Mina raises a brow, wondering if this patient needs to be seen by a psychologist, "So you're having stomach pains?”

 

"Mhm." Sana nods, "it really hurts."

 

~ ~

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter