With You

Misana Clichés
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“And you’re here again.” Mina sighs seeing the other girl sitting in her exam room swinging her legs with a wide smile on her face, “Hey, why do you say it like that? Aren’t doctors supposed to have good bedside manner or something?” The girl huffs, crossing her arms.

 

“Not when a certain patient can’t seem to listen to simple instructions.” Mina shakes her head.

 

“I did follow your instructions though, see.” Sana points to the bandage on her upper brow, covering the 2 stitches, “I’ve been changing the bandage.”

 

“That’s.” Mina heavily blows air through her nose to calm her down, “Whatever Ms. Minatozaki.”

 

“Oooh Ms. Minatozaki, I’m in trouble again.” Sana teases, while the doctor is focused on checking on Sana’s arm that was in a makeshift sling.

 

“Can you wiggle your fingers?” Mina asks, not even bothering to look at the brunette, “Hmm, I think it might be fractured, but we need to confirm. So, you’ll need an x-ray and then we’ll go from there.”

 

“Got it Doc.” Sana salutes with her good arm, chuckling.

 

~ ~

 

“Alright it’s a hairline fracture so you don’t need a cast, but you’ll need to wear an arm brace for a few weeks. You can get…”

 

“Where’s Dr. Myoui?” Sana interrupts.

 

“She’s busy.”

 

“Well, I can wait then.”

 

“This is a hospital.”

 

“And I’m a patient.” Sana motions towards her arm.

 

“You literally just need to sign the discharge papers.”

 

“But Dr. Myoui hasn’t given me my care instructions yet.”

 

“I just did that?!” The young doctor takes a breath, trying to keep his annoyance at bay.

 

“Did you?” Sana tilts her head to the side, “I didn’t hear it.”

 

“I..” The man forces a smile, “let me page Dr. Myoui.”

 

“Great.” Sana smiles, pulling her phone out to pass the time.

~

 

“You didn’t want to sign the discharge papers?” Mina walks in, eyebrows furrowed.

 

“I never said that. I just wanted to get my care instructions.”

 

“I’m sure Dr. Nakamura explained it all.”

 

“Maybe, but I do better if the face card in front of me doesn’t decline.”

 

“Eh?”

 

“So, what do I need to do?” Sana smiles and Mina begins to explain what she needs to do.

 

“And then you can follow-up with an orthopedic doctor.”

 

“Does it have to be an orthopedic doctor?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Okay.” Sana agrees, pouting.

 

“Good, now you’re all set. Try not to get yourself into any more trouble and take care.” Mina nods, before leaving Sana alone.

 

~ ~ ~ ~

 

“Mina-yah~~” A body slams into Mina, surprising the girl, “Im Nayeon, this is a hospital.” Mina scolds.

 

“I know, I work here.” Nayeon chuckles, “Anyways, I heard your regular was here again.”

 

“Regular?”

 

“Yeah, Minatozaki Sana.”

 

“Ah the troublemaker.”

 

“Mhm, so what is it this time?”

 

“Patient confidentiality Nay.”

 

“Right right, anyways did you get the email?”

 

“Email?” Mina raises a brow.

 

“It’s our high school reunion.”

 

“We hated high school.”

 

“True, but don’t you just want to see what everyone’s up to?”

 

“Not really no.”

 

“So boring Minari.”

 

“I know, but yet you still won’t leave me alone.”

 

“Because I’m the Yin to your Yang, the straw to your berry, the apple to your pie.”

 

“And I’m the one you want to marry?” Mina teases.

 

“OMG STOP DON’T.” Nayeon practically yells, covering her face that was turning redder by the second.

 

“I will if you drop this high school reunion thing.” 

 

“Fine, but just for today.” Nayeon pouts, befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter