Matched (6)

Misana Clichés
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A or B -Mitang ♡^▽^♡

 

Eh? -Satang (✿◠‿◠)

 

Just pick one -Mitang ♡^▽^♡

 

Hmm…A! -Satang (✿◠‿◠)

 

okAy -Mitang ♡^▽^♡

 

Wait, why are you up so early? -Satang (✿◠‿◠)

 

I thought you had a free day today? (¯―¯ ٥) -Satang (✿◠‿◠)

 

I do. -Mitang ♡^▽^♡

 

Eh? It’s 5am?! -Satang (✿◠‿◠)

 

-Read-


 

“What’s with the look?” Yoohee asks Sana, the only member awake in the car.

 

“That girl, she’s always been a morning person who doesn’t get out of bed, but don’t you think that waking up at 5am on your day off is borderline psycho behaviour? Plus what’s with this A or B thing? What’s with the two choices?!” Sana says, lips pursed, eyebrows furrowed, thinking about what A and B could possibly be.

 

“Yes or yes?” Yoohee jokes after the girl’s long rant and Sana rolls her eyes, “A or B…”

 

“Hmmm…that’s vague.”

 

“Right?!” Sana throws her hands up in frustration, “Ugh i hate how cute it is.” She pouts and Yoohee eyes Sana. Having been with the girls since their debut, Yoohee has become more of an older sister to the 5 girls than a manager. Of course she does her best to protect the kids from harm, but she also knows that her kids aren’t kids anymore..that they’re now adults. So with a sigh, Yoohe finally asks the question that’s been on her mind since the sudden change in Sana’s and Mina’s relationship, “Sana…do you like her?”

 

“Eh?” Sana looks up from her phone, “Like who?”

“Mina-shi.”

 

“Mitan? Me? Like?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“I..that’s absurd unnie, I..Mitan we..” Sana was stuttering like crazy.

 

“It’s obvious you like her.” Momo speaks up, eyes still closed.

 

“I do not.” Sana finally says something without stuttering.

 

“That was such a fast response, I know you’re lying.” Momo opens one eye, peeking at the girl, “It’s okay if you like her you know. It’s about time you stop flirting around.” She teases.

 

“I don’t flirt around.”

 

“You do..you just don’t realise it.”

 

“I’m just being nice.”

 

“Right, okay.” Momo nods.

 

“You guys, can we get back to the topic here?” Yoohee says from the driver’s seat, “You guys don’t have a dating ban anymore Sana.”

 

“I know.” Sana sighs, “I just got Mitan back..and that’s enough for me.”

 

“Just got her back?” Momo raises a brow.

 

“Another time Momoring.” Sana shakes her head.

 

“Alright.” Momo just nods, “Just don’t come crying to me if you miss your chance.” She teases.

 

“Yah!” Sana raises a fist.

 

“Okay we’re here. Go wake up the others.” Yoohee says, parking their car in the MBC parking lot, “Oh.” Yoohee looks at the vehicle parked next to their van, finding it oddly familiar. Smiling to herself, Yoohee decides to keep shut and see what happens. Aware that both Nayeon and 5Mix have early morning recordings today.

 

~ ~ ~ ~

 

“Before we start Misana’s seg..”

 

“Misana?” Narae looks at Jaesuk, “Mina and Sana, Misana. Ayyy you don’t know this.” Jaesuk laughs, fixing his glasses, “Anyways, as I was saying, before we start their segment we have 2 guests joining us today.”

 

“Guests?” Key and Sooyoung say together, “Wahh are we having a special?”

 

“Nope, they were just filming next door so the PD asked them to come.”

 

“EH?! Really?” Key laughs out loud while the director shows a giant X over his head.

 

“Alright, let's welcome our guests, Twice Jeongyeon and 5Mix’s Jihyo.”

 

“Wah really?!”

 

“Daebak!”

 

Key claps as the two enter, bowing to everyone politely.

 

“Hello I’m Twice’s Jeongyeon.”

 

“And I’m 5Mix’s Jihyo.”

 

“Nice to meet you!” They greet together.

 

“Are you guys in the same group now?” Narae teases, because their greeting was so in-sync.

 

“We’re close friends.” Jeongyeon says.

 

“Oh really?”

 

“Hmm, I’ve known her since high school.” Jihyo nods.

 

“But what made you guys want to come out here?” Key asks.

 

“I wanted to see the next episode before the others.” Jeongyeon jokes causing everyone to burst out laughing.

 

“I came because Sana didn’t want us to watch the broadcast anymore.”

 

“You came because of that? Not for your comeback promos?” Sooyoung laughs.

 

“Well I mean it would be good to promote Scientist too.” Jihyo chuckles.

 

“We don’t have a comeback but please support Nayeon unnie’s POP!” Jeongyeon says, making everyone laugh again.

 

“Alright why don’t we get right into it.” Jaesuk nods and the scene cuts to Mina inside ‘their’ house.

 

“Oh no interview today?” Jihyo says, as the panellists are shown on the side.

 

“What should I do?” Mina paces around, “I’m bored.” She plops herself on the couch, pulling her phone out.

 

“Is she just going to play games?”

 

“Wait, they're speeding it up.” Sooyoung laughs as the scene is sped up with the caption “Our homebody who spent the day gaming.”

 

“Is Mina-shi like this at home too?” Jaesuk asks.

 

“Yeah, she’s a total homebody.” Jeongyeon chuckles.

 

“Okay that’s enough. My phone’s dying.” Mina gets up, stretching, “Oh..it’s time.” Mina smiles to herself, the scene then cuts to Mina in front of the JYP building.

 

“Oh!” Jihyo exclaims.

 

“I’m at JYP right now, Sana’s manager texted me saying that she’s practising late today. So I came to cheer her on and bring some food.” Mina smiles, showing the camera some takeout bags.

 

“Mina-shi” Yoohee greets Mina.

 

“Hello Yoohee unnie, I’m sorry for bothering you again like this.”

 

“It’s okay! I’m sure Sana’ll be happy to see you. C’mon.”

 

“I can’t believe I’m inside the JYP building.” Mina laughs, “It feels awkward.”

 

“Oh.”

 

“Mina Sunbaenim, hello.” A girl greets Mina politely joining the two inside the lift.

 

“Oh Ryujin-ah hello.” Mina smiles.

 

“She knows Itzy?” Narae comments.

 

“I don’t know.” Jeongyeon answers, laughing.

 

“Are you here to visit Sana sunbaenim?” Ryujin asks.

 

“Mhm, she’s working so hard while I’m at home being lazy.” Mina jokes, “Are you about to practice as well?” Mina asks.

“I’m actually going to film something with the members.”

 

“Ohh..then here.” Mina hands Ryujin one of the plastic bags, “Eat it when you can.” She smiles as they all get off the lift.

 

“She should be here.” Yoohee says and Mina nods, entering the room quietly.

 

Love ain’t a science don’t need..oh..” Sana stops dancing as soon as she sees the figure enter the practice room, “Mitang!” She practically runs into Mina’s arms causing the camera to film Sana’s hair for a bit.

 

“She’s never that happy to see me.” Jihyo pouts.

 

“How’d you know I was still here?” Sana asks after Mina places the camera in front of them, the two now seated on the practice room floor.

 

“Just a feeling.” Mina shrugs, while pulling the food she bought, “Come eat first and then we can go home.”

 

“Alright.” Sana smiles brightly, and the two begin to eat together, sharing small stories.

 

“Natsukashii.” Sana says suddenly in Japanese, her eyes on Mina.

 

“Hmm?” Mina looks at the girl, who shakes her head.

 

“Nothing.” She smiles fondly, “What are we going to do tomorrow?” Sana asks.

 

“It’s a surprise.” Mina smiles.

 

“You just love surprises don’t you. I think I should step it up as well.”

 

“It’s not a competition, Satang.” Mina shakes her head, reaching a hand out to wipe the sauce on the side of Sana’s mouth.

 

“I–” Sana turns red at Mina’s sudden action.

 

“Wait. Who are you? Is this really our Mina?” Jeongyeon says while watching the scene and the other laughs, “Is Mina usually not affectionate?” Jihyo asks.

 

“She is, but it takes a while for her to get comfortable.”

 

“Sana unnie!” Someone enters the practice room.

 

“Chaeng why are..”

 

“Oh. Mina unnie!!” Chaeyoung looks at the dark haired girl, settling herself in between the two.

 

“I thought you went home already?” Sana side eyes Chaeyoung.

 

“I forgot something in my locker so I came back. I thought I could just hitch a ride with you. Oh can I have some?” Chaeyoung asks, motioning towards the food: kimbap and jajangmyeon.

 

“Hmm..here.” Mina hands Chaeyoung her chopsticks and bowl, while a dark aura seems to be radiating from Sana, which the two obviously don’t catch.

 

“This explains so much.” Jihyo laughs.

 

“What what?”

 

“I’ll explain after.”

 

“Eyyy~” Everyone exclaims while Jihyo just smiles.

 

“Yah! Son Chaeyoung that’s Mitan’s dinner.” Sana finally scolds.

 

“It’s okay Chaeyoung-ah you can eat it.” Mina pats the younger girl’s head.

 

“See unnie, Mina unnie said it’s fine.” Chaeyoung sticks her tongue out and Mina laughs.

 

“Mina.” Sana calls out seriously.

 

“It’s fine Satang.”

 

“It’s not..”

 

“Alright alright, here Mina unnie.” Chaeyoung says, “Say ah~”

 

“Eh?” Mina looks at Chaeyoung blinking a few times, “I’m fine.”

 

“Just take it unnie, please?” Chaeyoung pouts and Mina sighs before letting the blonde haired girl feed her.

 

“Happy?” Chaeyoung smiles at Sana, her dimple showing, but Sana looks anything but happy.

 

“Peachy.” She says with a smile.

 

“She’s totally jealous right now.” Sooyoung chuckles.

 

“Look at her nostrils, they’re flaring.” Narae claps.

 

“Mina totally doesn’t realise.” Jeongyeon chuckles.

 

“Then keep eating unnie.” Chaeyoung looks at Sana with that teasing smirk of hers.

“Son Chaeyoung.” Sana said through gritted teeth.

 

“Hmm?” Chaeyoung bats her eyelashes innocently, “Ah Mina unnie by the way can you help me shoot my vlog?”

 

“Me?”

 

“Hm.” Chaeyoung nods, “I was going to ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter