With You -4-

Misana Clichés
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're early." Mina notes, taking the seat in front of Sana at a café a short drive from the hospital.

 

"I just got here." Sana lies, she's been sitting at the café for an hour now. She was so scared of being late that she left home two hours early. Walked around the area before deciding to head to the café Mina had suggested through text a few days prior.

 

"Really?" Mina motions to the empty cup of tea that Sana forgot to clear, her focus on her watch as time ticked closer and closer towards the meeting time: 1PM.

 

"You got me." Sana chuckles, "I was nervous that something would happen, and I'd be late, so I decided to come by earlier." The other girl was honest, and Mina found it incredibly endearing.

 

"Cute." The word came out of Mina's mouth before her brain could register it, "I…uh." Sana's cheeks flushed, turning her head to the side because the way Mina was looking at her was making her feel like a shy teenager realising what love is for the first time.

 

"Well, do you still want to have coffee or?"

 

"I’ll order. what do you want?" Sana stands, "Why don't we go together?" Mina follows and Sana nods, the two walking towards the counter.

 

"Are you heading to work?" Sana asks, eyes scanning the menu, still struggling to look Mina in the eye.

 

"Do I look like I'll be going to work?" Mina replies and Sana turns to the girl, finally taking her in. Mina was dressed in dark rinsed baggy jeans paired with an asymmetrical grey knit sweater that made her look so cozy that Sana just wanted to scoop her up and hold Mina in her arms indefinitely.

 

"No, you look cozy and cuddly." The brunette fights the urge to hold Mina's hand that had brushed slightly passed her own.

 

"I...thanks." Mina looks at Sana, noticing the girl dressed very similarly to her, baggy jeans paired with an oversized black sweater, "You look pretty cozy and cuddly yourself” Mina compliments and Sana almost folded again for the woman in front of her.

 

"What can I get you?" The barista saves the brunette, releasing a sigh of relief because one more second of Mina's eyes on her and her knees might have seriously buckled.

 

"I'll have an americano please, You?" Mina asks Sana, “Vanilla latte please, oh and the raspberry tart." Sana orders, grabbing her card from her wallet but Mina was quick to place cash on the tray, "I asked you to come here, so I'll pay." She smiles at Sana.

 

"Is this your way of saying I can get the next one?" Sana asks, as the two head towards a different table since the one Sana occupied was now occupied by another couple.

 

"You really don't miss a beat do you." Mina shakes her head, pulling the chair out for Sana, "Not when my date is acting like this, can't let you run away now can I?" Sana teases, her heart doing leaps at Mina's gesture.

 

"Smooth talker."

 

"Only for you."

 

"Really now?" Mina looks at Sana intently, "You know Dr. Myoui.."

 

"Mina." The dark-haired girl interrupts, "My name, it's Mina and I'd really like it if you called me that, Dr.

Myoui is too formal." The statement was so simple, it's just her name, and Sana already knew her name, but they weren't close, not yet at least so she didn't want to call her by her name. But the way Mina said it in that soft tone of hers and knowing how intimate calling someone by their name can be, Sana felt herself fall even more for this gorgeous doctor in front of her, "You say I'm smooth, but I can say the same about you."

 

"What?" Mina tilts her head to the side in contemplation, "See there you go again." Sana shakes her head, "You really know how to make people fall for you." Sana pouts.

 

"Well, if someone as beautiful as you both inside and out falls for me, who am I to complain?" Mina smiles and GOD did Sana want to just slam her head on the table or maybe run a marathon because Mina was just making her feel so much and she doesn't know what to do with herself. It was a simple crush at first, but Sana already knows she's falling and she's falling fast.

 

Yabai. Slow down heart. Sana takes a moment to recompose herself, but fails miserably, her cheeks were so warm against the palm of her hand, trying to find a way to hide herself from Mina's gaze that was so soft and why did she have to look so gorgeous even under the fluorescent lights?

 

"You're truly dangerous Dr. Myou Mina, but I like that you're slowly showing me that this side of you exists too." Sana pulls her hand away from her face, looking at Mina, "I thought that you'd be shy and reserved, but you're quite vocal."

 

"I told you, the me you have in your head is not the same as who I really am."

 

"Hmm I know, but I can say the same about myself. There's more to me than meets the eye just like you.

And I'm hoping that we'd.."

 

"Thank you for waiting." The waiter brings them their order causing the two to chuckle a bit at the timing of it all, "Thank you," They say in unison and the guy nods before leaving them alone.

 

~ ~ ~ ~

 

There was a shift between Mina and Sana after their coffee date, which lasted until the café closed. Now the two were talking more, mostly through texts because Mina had been on night shift, and she didn't want to bother Sana in the middle of the night so she'd reply after her shift while Sana would be heading to work. Their time only overlapped for one hour in the morning and Sana would make it a point to call Mina while she was getting ready for work, knowing the other girl wouldn't, in fear of waking Sana up.

 

"Good morning." Sana greets as soon as Mina picks up her phone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter