Tsuki ga kirei desu ne (2)

Misana Clichés
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mitang.” Sana softly calls for Mina. It was Saturday, and although the two girls live together, they still sleep in separate rooms, except for Saturday. It’s been their tradition ever since, Saturdays are when Sana has a sleepover with Mina. That’s why she’s currently in Mina’s bed, snuggled up closely with Mina’s favourite penguin plushie, Mr. Waddles.

 

“Hmm?” Mina hums, eyes already shut.

 

“What do you think of Aiko-chan?” Sana asks, at the mention of the girl Sana was currently seeing, Mina opened her eyes and looked over at her best friend.

 

“What do you mean?” Mina asks, trying to remain calm.

 

“Just what do you think of her?” Sana lays on her side, eyeing her best friend carefully.

 

“I think she’s a good person. I don’t feel anything off when we all hang out. She’s sincere.” Mina answers with a nod, pausing briefly, “She’ll be good for you.” She forces a smile.

 

“She is?”

 

“Mhm.” Mina nods, trying to hide her emotions, because no matter how many times she’s had to watch Sana be with someone else, Mina had never seen Sana this serious about someone.

 

“Thanks Mitang. You always know how to just calm my thoughts.” Sana lets go of Mina’s plushie and replaces it with the owner, “I’m always going to be here Satang.” Mina whispers, wrapping an arm around her, while Sana tightens her hug on her best friend, “I know..I will be here for you too Mitang.”

 

“Okay let’s go to sleep. If you wake up early tomorrow I’ll take you out on a date.” Mina coaxes Sana to sleep, wanting to end the conversation.

 

“Really?” Sana gets excited.

 

“Mhm..unless you already have plans.”

 

“No..no plans.” Sana shakes her head quickly, “But..it’ll just be us right?” She clarifies.

 

“Do you want me to invite the others? I can text Ji…”

 

“No!” Sana was quick to interrupt, it’s been so long since they’ve hung out just the two of them. Lately, it seems like there’s always Jihyo, Jeongyeon, Dahyun, or Tzuyu joining them, “I mean it’s not that I don’t want to hang out with the others..I just kinda want us to just be Mitang and Satang again.”

 

“What do you mean by that?” Mina chuckles.

 

“I just feel like you and I don’t hang out as much anymore…with me working at the company now and you in your residency…our schedules just never seem to match up anymore. Even something as simple as a meal is hard..and even our Saturday sleepovers are starting to turn into me waiting for you to come home..what more when you start the night shift?”

 

“Just say you miss me and go.” Mina teases, trying to lighten Sana’s mood.

 

“I miss you.” Sana says it softly and full of honesty that she caught Mina completely off guard, “So can I please just get you to myself tomorrow?”

 

“Of course Satang.” Mina swallows thickly, reminding herself that Sana means her words in a platonic way, “Let’s sleep. Goodnight Satang.” Mina smiles but was surprised to see her best friend pouting like a baby, “What?”

 

“You don’t miss me?” Sana raises a brow.

 

I always miss you, even though you’re here with me now..I still miss you.

 

“You are the clingiest person I know, there’s no way I can miss you if you’re always here.” Mina says with a light chuckle.

 

“Tch.” Sana let’s Mina go, turning her back towards the girl, “Mr. Waddles, it’s just you and me..Mitang doesn’t miss me. Even though I always miss her even when we’re already in the same room.” Sana complains to Mina’s plushie.

 

“Okay okay, I miss you all the time too. Happy?” Mina, tries to pull Mr. Waddles from Sana’s vice grip.

 

“Look Mr. Waddles, she’s even lying. Go scold Mitang.” Sana holds Mr. Waddles up, her back still turned towards her best friend.

 

“Mr. Waddles, please tell Satang that I was just joking..and that yes, I do miss her too..and I’ll even prepare something special for our outing later.” Mina smiles, finding the childish Sana adorable beyond words…not that she isn’t already.

 

“You promise?” Sana quickly turned back around.

 

“Promise.” Mina laughs lightly, “No sleep..or else you won’t wake up in time.”

 

“I’m already closing my eyes.” Sana says with a big smile on her face, “Goodnight Mitang.” She once again has arms around Mina.

 

“Goodnight.” Mina whispers.

 

Soon enough, Sana’s already in deep sleep and Mina is again watching her peacefully, threading a hand softly through Sana’s hair, the moonlight perfectly illuminating Sana’s peaceful face, “Satang..tsuki ga kirei desu ne?” Mina whispers softly.

 

~ ~

 

“Mitang hurry hurry.” Sana excitedly giggled already running towards the gate of Yomiuri Land.

 

“I’m coming.” Mina chuckles, catching up to the hyper hamster, “What do you want to do first? Ride the Bandit?” Mina asks, pointing at the roller coaster on the map.

 

“Can we? Can we?” Sana’s eyes sparkled.

 

“Sure. C’mon.” Mian nods, grabbing Sana’s hand, leading her. When the two arrive, the line for the roller coaster was already long, but since the park just opened for the day it wasn’t too bad.

 

“Are you sure you’ll be okay?” Sana worriedly asks Mina as the two waited for their turn. There were only a few people ahead of them now, “We don’t have to ride it you know.”

 

“I’ll be fine. Don’t worry.”

 

“But you hate rides like this.”

 

“It’ll be okay. I promise.” Mina grabs Sana's hand again, squeezing it lightly, “But thank you for worrying.”

 

“I’m not worried I just don’t want you to get dizzy right away and end our date early.” Sana says, but Mina knows the girl was being playful.

 

“I mean if that happens I can just call Aiko-san over and she can take my spot.” Mina says.

 

“You know she can’t ever take your spot right?”

 

“Huh?” Mina frowned, “Are we still talking about today?”

 

“Oh it’s our turn!” Sana ignores Mina, instead leading her to the ride.

 

“Have fun!” The employees smile and wave as the ride begins. As the roller coaster slowly climbs up, the fake bravado Mina has finally begins to crack.

 

“Don’t worry I’m here.” Sana places a hand over Mina’s, who had a death grip on the coaster's safety bar.

 

“I’m fine.” Mina says eyes shut tightly.

 

“It’s okay Mitang.” Sana whispers right before they drop down.

 

“Ahhh!!!” Mina and Sana scream together.

 

“Whooo!!!!” Sana yells, throwing a hand up in the air, the other still on top of Mina’s hand.

 

The ride didn’t last long, by the time it ended Mina felt like her soul evaporated, but when she opened her eyes and saw how happy Sana looked, she felt better..she felt proud.

 

“See, I told you I’ll be fine.” Mina smirks, “Now let’s do something else.”

 

The two spent the entire day at the amusement park before finally succumbing to their hungry stomachs.

 

“Do you want to just eat out or do you want us to just cook food at home?” Mina asks, while Sana munches on another churro.

 

“Mmm..cook.” She says in between bites, “That way I’ll be hungry.”

 

“Alright, why don’t we head to the market and buy some ingredients…should we have udon tonight?”

 

“Udon sounds good.” Sana nods, trying to remember the last time Mina had cooked for her.

 

“Okay, let’s go then.” Mina offers her arm to Sana which the girl happily took, “Yeah, let’s go.”

 

~

 

“Itadakimasu!” The two say together before digging into their meal that Mina made with very little help from Sana.

 

“When’d you get so good at cooking M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter