With You -3-

Misana Clichés
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The day was going too well for Mina. The emergency department was steady, she was able to get a break, her shift was ending on a very good note.

 

“Ooohhh someone’s having a good day.” Naeyon lightly bumps into Mina as she heads out.

 

“Hmm..it’s a good day.” Mina smiles and Nayeon nods, “Good. My Minari deserves only good days.” Nayeon hooks her arm around Mina’s, “Dork.” Mina taps Nayeon’s head.

 

“So, about that reunion.” Naeyon begins, “Not this again Nay, I thought we decided not to go.”

 

“I know, I know but Jeongyeonie is pressing me to go.”

 

“Jeongyeonie?” 

 

“My cousin, remember?”

 

“Ah troublemaker Yoo. Of course.”

 

“Anyways, she said she’ll drag me there. Like literally carry me over her shoulder if I don’t go drag.”

 

“Why is she so insistent anyways?” 

 

“I don’t know, but I don’t want to go alone..come with me pleassseee.” Nayeon begs, taking Mina’s hand and swinging it playfully, head leaning on the other doctor’s shoulder.

 

“Fine.” Mina relents, she’s always been weak when it comes to Nayeon.

 

“Nice! Love you my Minari~” Nayeon hugs the girl before running off, “I’ll see you at home!” She yells.

 

“Be careful!” Mina calls after when Nayeon almost runs into a phlebotomists.

 

Mina was only a few steps away from the staff lounge, literally 2 more steps, and then she was free, but of course her pager went off.

 

“You’ve got to be kidding.” Mina sighs, turning around and heading towards the emergency department. Once inside, Mina scans the area but doesn’t see anything different from 5 minutes ago.

 

“Chaeyoung, why'd you page me?” Mina spots the short girl.

 

“You have a patient, bed 7.” Chaeyoung smirks.

 

“But Dr. Watanabe isn’t doing anything.” Mina motions towards a tall doctor, who was just reviewing charts near the nurse’s station.

 

“Just go.” Chaeyoung pushes Mina.

 

“Okay okay, but what’s it about?” Mina was suspicious but if it’s Chaeyoung it must be something.

 

“Nothing that’ll take too much of your time, I promise.” 

 

“You’re being weird Nurse Son.” Mina looks at the nurse sternly. 

 

“Just go please.” 

 

“I am, I am.” Mina shakes her head and walks towards bed 7.

 

“Hi I’m Dr.My..  Ms.Minatozaki.” Mina was surprised to see Sana standing in the middle of the room looking anxious, “What’s going on? Are you hurt?” Mina asks.

 

“I’m not hurt.” Sana shakes her head, her nerves shooting up when she’s face to face with Mina. 

 

“Then why are you here? This is a hospital.”

 

“I know.” Sana chuckles, “But I’m still a patient.” 

 

“You just said you’re not hurt.”

 

“I’m not, but I think something’s wrong with my heart.”

 

“Eh? Why didn’t you say so earlier, sit down.” Mina leads Sana to the bed, short circuiting the brunette a bit with how close Mina was, “What are your symptoms?”

 

“My chest feels tight.”

 

“And? Do you feel any pain in your back? Arm?”

 

“Nope..I’m okay now.”

 

“Eh?” Mina looks at Sana, her stethoscope’s chest piece still pressed against the girl’s chest

 

“Yep,” Sana whispers, her breath hitting Mina’s face with how close their faces are, “I’ve seen you so the pain in my chest is gone. I think my heart hurts cause I miss you too much Dr. Myoui.”

 

“You.” Mina steps back,removing her stethoscope,“Ms. Minatozaki, this is a hospital for patients, not a place for you to play games.”

 

“I know, but I was too nervous to ask you.”

 

“Ask me what?” 

 

“Do you want to get coffee with me sometime?”

 

Mina was absolutely flabbergasted at Sana’s straightforwardness, removing her glasses and pinching the bridge of her nose. Mina takes a breath, "Let me get this straight. You came to the emergency department, convinced a nurse to page me here, just for you to ask me to have coffee with you?"

 

"Yep." Sana nods, cutely smiling.

 

"Why?" Mina asks.

 

"Why not?"

 

"What if I'm not single?"

 

"Oh." Sana's smile disappears. She didn't think of that.

 

Of course, she isn't single. Of course! How could a gorgeous woman like Dr. Myoui be single?? Jihyo this is your fault; I shouldn't have listened to you, I would've been fine with her b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter