Enchanted -5-

Misana Clichés
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“MITANG!” Sana yells running directly towards the girl, who just allows the princess to cling onto her. 

 

“Good morning.” Sana chuckles, while Momo shakes her head. 

 

“You’re acting like she was gone forever, when it’s only been a day.” She teases.

 

“Just let her be Momo.” Mina sighs, letting Sana cling onto her.

 

It’s been a month since Sana’s fake birthday and to say the nine girls have gotten closer is an understatement. At first everyone was surprised, but soon it became normal to see Mina, Sana, and Momo talking during break. To see the nine girls eat lunch together or to see Nayeon and Jeongyeon tease Mina. Not only did the social dynamics change, but Sana has also been more extroverted and clingy towards her friends, especially towards Mina. Which, surprisingly, the girl allows. 

 

“Yah~ Mina-yah your favouritism towards Jihyo and Sana is really unfair.” Nayeon whines, while Sana chuckles, still clinging onto Mina.

 

“I don’t play favourites.” Mina deadpans.

 

“You do! You always somehow dodge me when I try to cling onto you.” Nayeon pouts.

 

“No I don’t.”

 

“You do.” Nayeon says adamantly, “Remember when you, me, and Chaeng went to that gelato place. You got there first and when I tried to jump on your back you moved away.” 

 

“Oh…”

 

“Yeah oh..I want non-dodge privileges too.” Nayeon whines, grabbing Mina’s hand and swinging it from side to side, “Fine fine.” Mina relents and Nayeon cheers, happily jumping up and down.

 

“Assa! I made it on the Mina no-dodge list in third place. Take that loser.” Nayeon turns to Momo, who just shrugs. 

 

“But how was your 3 day weekend Mina.” Momo asks.

 

“What it’s always like.” Mina shrugs, not really delving into why she suddenly skipped class yesterday.

 

“Myoui Mina!” Jihyo’s voice suddenly booms down the hallway and in an instant Mina is dragged away. 

 

“What was that?” Nayeon asks, looking at Momo and then at Sana.

 

“I don’t know...” Momo frowns, opting to keep the rest of what she wanted to say to herself. 

 

Jihyo looked worried…concerned. 

 

“Ohh..and why are you suddenly so pouty.” Nayeon’s sharp eyes notice Sana’s change in demeanour. 

 

“What?” Sana turns to the older girl who shakes her head knowingly.

 

“Nothing nothing.” 

 

I see what the kids are saying..she is obvious. Nayeon holds back a smirk, making eye contact with Momo who shrugs again.

 

 

“What happened this weekend?” Jihyo asks after dragging Mina to the rooftop, where she’s sure no one could hear them.

 

“Nothing.”

 

“Okay fine you can’t tell me…” Jihyo sighs, “Are you hurt?”

 

“No.”

 

“Take off your blazer.” Jihyo commands, “I’m really fine..”

 

“Just do as I say.”

 

“Do you really want me to strip here? On the rooftop? What if someone comes up?” 

 

“You.” Jihyo grits her teeth, “Let’s go. You’re not going to class.” 

 

“Ji..”

 

“You're hurt and you still came to class, you never do that.” 

 

“I’m not..”

 

“Don’t lie to me.”

 

“I’m really fine.”

 

“You promise?” 

 

“I…” Mina sighs, unable to answer but thankfully the bell saved her, “let’s talk later. We’ll be late.” 

 

~ ~

 

“What happened?” Sana finds Mina in the auditorium, laying down on the stage.

 

“What do you mean?” Mina peaks out of one eye.

 

“You know what I mean Mina.” Sana’s tone was serious.

 

“I’m okay.” Mina stands up. 

 

“I know you’re not.” Sana steps closer, “I know.”

 

“Know what exactly?” Mina challenges. 

 

“So stubborn.” Sana shakes her head, grabbing Mina’s shirt and lifting it to show the cut that had started to bleed through the bandages.

 

“It’s nothing.” Mina pulls Sana’s hand away, taking a step back from the other girl, “I’m fine.”

 

“Okay you’re fine. But I’m not.” Sana steps forward again, “I’m not fine with this..so tell me what happened?” She gestures towards the cut.

 

“It’s just a scrape. I can get it taken care of later.” 

 

“Alright..you can’t say..” Sana sighs, “But let me help you change the bandage at least.” 

 

“You..”

 

“Just sit here, Myoui Mina.” Sana commands, sitting down and Mina could do nothing but comply.

 

“It doesn’t hurt.” Mina says in a soft whisper, watching Sana who was carefully cleaning her cut.

 

“Doesn’t hurt..tsk.” Sana hisses, “You might need stitches.” 

 

“I know.” Mina admits, causing Sana to look her in the eyes, “You knew you needed stitches, but you chose to just bandage it and come to class? Are you stupid?” 

 

“Maybe.” Mina chuckles, and Sana winces for her, “Doesn’t it hurt?” She asks with a slight pout.

 

“It doesn’t.”

 

“I know I can’t tell you to not get yourself in situations like whatever this one was…but at least promise me that you’ll try not to get hurt.”

 

“Okay..I promise.” Mina reaches a hand out, placing some of the loose strand of Sana’s hair behind her ear, “Now are you done yet? You’ve been doing this for 5 minutes now.” She teases.

 

“You.” Sana presses the antiseptic a bit harder, causing Mina to wince slightly, “Stay quiet.” She shakes her head, taping the gauze over Mina’s wound. 

 

“There you go.” She looks up, finally noticing how close their faces were, “You gonna keep staring or can I go?” Mina teases.

 

“You’re so insufferable.” Sana rolls her eyes, pushing Mina away.

 

“I know.” The dark haired girl shrugs, “See you tomorrow, Princess.” Mina pats Sana’s head, before walking away.

 

“Where are you going??” Sana yells while picking her stuff up.

 

“Home.” Mina replies.

 

“We still have class.” Sana yells, cursing herself for bringing so much.

 

“I know.” Mina turns around briefly, “But I better get this taken care of before Ji sees it, then you really won’t see me.” Mina chuckles and at the mention of the other girl’s name Sana pauses. 

 

“R..right..Jihyo.” Sana nods.

 

“Thanks for this. Bye Princess.” Mina waves goodbye, disappearing behind the metal double doors.

 

“Bye..” Sana pouts.

 

Right..she’s your number 1 after all…

 

“What am I thinking..” Sana shakes her head, trying to get this nasty feeling to leave her stomach, “Maybe skipping lunch wasn’t so smart.” 

 

Texted Tzuyu to leave some food on your desk. I know you skipped. -Mitang. 

 

Sana reads the text from Mina and that nasty feeling is replaced by butterflies.

 

Thanks. -Sana

 

Make sure you eat it. I told Momo you didn’t have anything yet. -Mitang.

 

Hai hai. -Sana 

 

~ ~ ~

 

“Where’s Mina?” Jihyo pops her head inside Mina’s classroom minutes after the final bell rings.

 

“She went home.” Sana answers, slinging her bag over her shoulder. 

 

“That brat, she’s always one step ahead.” Jihyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter