Letters

Misana Clichés
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“C’mon Minari please.” Nayeon pouts, upping her chances by adding her puppy dog eyes, “Pretty please?”

 

“You do know I have no idea what you’re asking me right?” Mina looks at her childhood best friend with a small smile.

 

“Oh.” Nayeon sheepishly smiles, “Well..you know Sana right?”

 

“Minatozaki?”

 

“Yep the only one.” Nayeon nods with a familiar glint in her eyes. The glint that usually leads to the two getting into some sort of trouble.

 

“What about her?” Mina asks, somewhat hesitantly, because OF COURSE she knows who Minatozaki Sana is. Who doesn’t know the university’s Queen B?

 

“I found out that she’s a hopeless romantic.” Nayeon says.

 

“Not surprising, I mean she looks like she came out of a romance movie already.” Mina pauses, “How does knowing that relate to you being insufferable at 8am?” She questions.

 

“Well you know how I’m not that good with that cheesy romance and stuff.”

 

“You’re literally the biggest flirt I know.” Mina deadpans, “And sometimes super cringe too.”

 

“First of all you’re right and second I am not cringe. It’s called charm.”

 

“Okay sure whatever you say.”

 

“Mina, I'm serious here.” Nayeon grabs Mina’s arm, swinging it like a child asking for a toy.

 

“You still haven’t told me what you want from me.”

 

“I need you to help me write her a good love letter.”

 

“Eh? Nani?!” Mina response in Japanese.

 

“Hai. You.” Nayeon playfully replies.

 

“You know just because Sana’s Japanese, that doesn’t mean she understands the language..I mean look at you, you’re born here but my Korean is still better than yours.”

 

“Okay, first of all her and Momo always talk in Japanese whenever I see them and second, my Japanese is better than yours.”

 

“Are you switching to pre-law?” Mina asks all of a sudden.

 

“Huh?”

“Well you seem to have a rebuttal for everything I say, even making points.” Mina chuckles and Nayeon looks just about done with her best friend, “You need to stop hanging out with Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon for real.”

 

“And you need to woman up and write your own letter.” Mina fires back, a winning smile on her lips.

 

“MINARI~” Nayeon whines loudly, catching everyone's attention in the quad.

 

“You know, if I write it..it won’t be coming from what you feel right?”

 

“But you’re so much better at writing than me…like how can my irresistible charm be seen in words?”

 

“Just..write from your heart.”

 

“That’s cheesy.”

 

“I know…but it won’t be honest if it comes from me.”

 

“How about I write what I feel and you make it sound all romantic?”

 

“Nayeon.”

 

“Mina please..I really like her and you know I’m serious if I’m begging you.” Nayeon holds Mina’s hand, squeezing it lightly.

 

“I know I’ll regret this, but fine.” Mina relents and Nayeon pulls her in a bone crushing hug, “AH! You’re the best Minari.”

 

“Yeah yeah, now I gotta go before someone takes my unofficial assigned seat in lab.”

 

~ ~ ~

 

“Here.” Mina hands a white envelope to Nayeon while the two were on the train.

 

“Is this?” Nayeon’s eyes shine in delight.

 

“Yes, you should read it and make sure it’s alright.”

 

“No no, I think it’ll be fine just the way it is.” Nayeon smiles, carefully placing the letter in her bag.

 

“Hmm okay.”

 

“Anyways, how was lab? Was Sana as beautiful as ever?”

 

“I actually pay attention in lab, but has she ever not been?”

“Point made..ugh I should have signed up for that chem lab with you.”

 

“Well considering it’s organic chemistry and I’m a pre-med student while you are in marketing and business admin..I don’t think you have a need to and you’d get an F cause you can’t copy off of me.”

 

“You’re right..at least you can see how Sana will be later..I’ll make sure to get this to her before lab.”

 

“Again I pay attention in class.”

 

“Right right, yes yes my brainiac best friend Minari.”

 

~ ~ ~ ~

 

“Sana!” Momo calls her best friend, who was deeply engrossed in whatever she was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter