Heart wrenching!

Descendants of the sun Goowon Couple Love Story

Seo dae young has returned at home in night after 7 days of mission. He is eagerly waiting to meet Myeong Joo. It feels really long time away from her. Her smile, her fun behaviour around him, her teasing, her getting grumpy, her sudden hugs, her eyes everything everything about her just mesmerises him every time. So he quickly headed to home after reporting their mission. He entered the home and called "Myeong Joo" in a cheerful voice. Myeong Joo was in the living room with Sunshine. She was sleeping in her lap. When she saw him she smiled. "Oh, Dae Young. You're home!" He smiles back but sensed something is wrong. There is no excitement in her eyes. That is always there when she looks at him. And those eyes were red and a bit swollen too. It seems like she has been crying a lot. He hurriedly goes near her and grabs her hands." Hey Myeong Joo, what happened? Why were you crying? " Myeong Joo tries to smile "Nothing happened. Why would I cry? Are you crazy? " But he doesn’t believe her words. He took the baby in his hands and kissed on the baby's forehead. Then put her in her crib to sleep soundly. He comes back to her on the sofa but she says gets up "I need to make dinner. You should take some rest." 
Dae Young pulls her hand and she couldn’t control her balance. So she falls on his lap. He quickly wrapped his hands around her to prevent her escape. He gives her a hug like that and asks" What happened? Why is my angel sad? Tell me right now, or I won't be able to rest or do anything else."
She turns her face away "Nothing happened. I told you so." He grabs her face and turned towards him. "Look into my eyes." He has a very deep gaze in his eyes that filled with love and tension for her. 
She couldn’t control herself anymore. She started crying loudly. He grabs her face, caressed her. He let her cry as much as she wants, he her head and caressed her face the whole time. After sometime she feels a bit better and talks. "Yesterday was my moms death anniversary. I was missing her so badly. She couldn’t see my love, my child. How much I miss her she didn’t know that. Then I was more sad remembering those times that I spent alone while chasing you. You ran away from me. I chased you but I was so lonely at that time. I cried and cried my heart out but that pain, that fear didn’t go away. Do you have any idea how painful those times was for me? I fall in love with you so deeply. Cause your personality attracted me very much. You seemed like a wall to me- so dependable, so strong, so honourable! I believed that you will never leave me. But you left me and ran away again and again. How much shattered I was- do you even have idea? Even after all those, you came to me and I am really really happy. But sometimes I remembered those pains. That made me very mad at you. Even though I know you also been hurt very much. But the pain doesn’t go easily. What should I do?"

Tears kept rolling down from her beautiful big eyes those are covered in sorrow right now.
Hearing all those words,seeing Myeong Joo in pain like that his heart wrenched. How could he hurt such a precious women like that. He felt like he wants to bang his head on a wall. He just hugged her even tighter. He tried to kept their heart as close as possible. So that she could feel his trembling heart. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He said those words countless times." I know I caused you severe pain and I'm sorry for all my cowardly running. How could such a brave amazing woman chased a fool like me? How could anyone love me this much? How is this even possible? You saved me, you saved my life. Yet I caused you so much pain, I know. But I will never ever run away from you. I will never ever hurt you again. You are the most precious thing that has ever happened to me in my whole life. You are my life, how can I be normal when my life, my angel is this much sad? I know you are a rare women. But I overlooked the fact that how strong the light you see that makes the shadow stronger! I was never there with you when you needed me the most. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I will never hurt you, I will never ever run away Myeong Joo."


Her cry gets more intense hearing all his words. She clings even tighter. Felt that his whole body is trembling just thinking how much pain he caused her. His eyes were not dry anymore. He also cried. She tried to wipe those warm tears and he did the same for her. He placed his forehead on her forehead. They both were trembling and time passes like that.


Then Myeong Joo's shaky lips found Dae Young's thick lips. She kissed him with love and sorrow. To forget all pains and make him forget those painful memories too. He soon responded her lips. He kissed her with admiration, adore, care. That’s how they stay beside each other, adoring each other, cherishing each other.