Reconciliation!

Descendants of the sun Goowon Couple Love Story

Seo dae young is really sad now. It’s been 4 days he's staying in the infirmary. Myeong Joo comes everyday to check his wound and to change his bandage. But she never stays any longer. She sends a nurse to take care of his food. And there are always a lot of people in the infirmary daytime, so he couldn’t do anything to soothe her anger. The rest of the Alpha Team are enjoying their holiday with their  family. Only he is getting punished. He is missing their daughter. Myeong Joo didn’t even received his calls. She never looked at his eyes even for once. Dae young exhales a deep breath. Myeong Joo is really angry. It seems that he really has to be here for 10 days. 
In the afternoon Alpha Team members came to see him. He told them he's a lot better now and his current situation with Myeong Joo.They all were feeling sad for him. But they all know Myeong Joo very well too. So they don’t have so much hope. 
At this time Myeong Joo enters the room to do her regular check up for all the patients. They all greeted her and she smiled at them and greeted them back. But she didn’t look at Dae young. They all noticed that. After finishing everybody's check up, she came to dae young at last to treat his wound. They all were talking and when she's ready to leave the room, Si jin says,"Hey Myeong Joo, you gave Dae young an unfair order. It’s not right. Everyone is enjoying their holiday and only he has to stay here for your unjust oder." She replies, "Well, unfair order is not something new for him." She left the room. All of them were shocked hearing that.
They all decided they can't let this going on. They need to help him. They planned something. After a while a soldier went to Myeong Joo's office hurriedly. He said," Salute! You need to come see Sergeant Seo right now. He just become senseless and fall on the floor."
Myeong Joo's heart missed a beat. She just run as fast as she can. Entering the infirmary, she saw him lying on the floor. She just run to his lying body, sat beside him and grabbed his hand to check his pulse. But his pulse seems normal, a bit faster than usual but nothing alarming. She then checks his eyes and starts saying, "Please, please, wake up." At this time he opens his eyes. Those eyes showed a very deep gaze written a lot of things in that. Then grabs her neck to lower her head and kissed her passionately. She then understands everything. That it was a trap for her! She struggled to move him. But he didn’t move a bit and kept kissing her tipping his head the other side to taste her lips fully. She couldn’t resist the passionate kiss. Eventually she gave in and opened to get his taste too. The kiss lasted for a really long time. After slowly pulled away to take breathe, she finally look at his eyes where i love you is written all over the deep gaze. She lowered her face again to kiss him once more. She slowly deliciously started the kiss.
But this time the door opened. She moved her face hastily. Si Jin and the rest of Alpha team entered clapping and smiling big. Dae young sighs! He says," You never help. Couldn’t you stay outside for little longer?" Myeong Joo is embarrassed and quickly turns her head away and says, "Seriously, sunbae!" Si jin smirked and says if you want to spend some romantic time with him then you should take him with you to home." Everybody cheered at that. Myeong Joo and Dae Young smiled at each other. Only Sergeant Choi is disappointed. He takes out some money and gives to Sergeant Lim. He lost the bet again! Sergeant Lim says him "I knew she'll melt." Sergeant Choi says, "I thought this time she'll make him suffer more. Huh!" Si jin places a hand on his shoulder and says, "Don’t worry. They have a long night ahead to think about that. Let's go home to enjoy our vacation." Everybody smiled and the room filled with positive energy, after four days of high tension.