Girls, how I met your mother!

Descendants of the sun Goowon Couple Love Story

It's a normal evening in Dae Young and Myeong Joo's household. They both came back from work. Helped their daughters to do their homework, played with baby Jo and prepared dinner and now they are having a family time.

 

They Jina found a photo album containing Dae Young and Myeong Joo's pictures. Looking at those pictures they were asking some questions. There were some pictures of the time they started dating. Suddenly Jina started questioning about what's the oldest photo of them? Dae Young replied,"we don't have any pictures before this one. Pointing to a picture they took at a cafe. We met much earlier. But couldn't take any pictures then. Cause your mother wouldn't like that. This picture is the first picture I took of us together."

 

Myeong Joo was playing with baby Jo, who is six months old now. Suddenly she commented,"Hah! Tell our daughters how you get this picture after you deleted it." His face darkened. Sunshine got surprised,"You deleted your first picture taken together? How could you,dad?" "I'm sorry girls. But after your grandfather ordered me to staying away from your mother, I couldn't have any pictures of her. I needed to forget her. If I have any picture of her, I wouldn't be able to not look at that. That's why I deleted the pictures we took together."

 

Their first born daughter Sunshine have similar character straight as Myeong Joo. All three of them looks like different versions of Myeong Joo at different ages. But Sunshine is exactly like Myeong Joo and Jina is more like her father. So sunshine huffs,"Hey dad, why you had to be so noble! Sometimes I wonder how mom tolerated your noble doings that only took you away from her!"

 

Myeong Joo strached her hand and give Sunshine a hug and kissed her forehead. "Thank you, baby. Look even she understands how infuriatingly noble you were!"

 

Jina then asked,"But mom how you got that picture if he deleted it?" "I took that picture in my phone, baby. I wanted to have his pictures in my phone, that's how I saved that picture from getting deleted for good."

 

Sunshine was hugging her mom now," Mom, when did you two first met?" "We first met at the 100 kilometers marathon. Your noble father was helping his fellow soldiers. He was carrying other's load and came back 3 times. I noticed that. I told him to take off his boots. But he didn't listen. He wanted to win. The price was a day off. He wanted to go to his ex'es wedding."

 

Now this information was new to them. They knew their dad had an ex girlfriend. Mom mentioned that in different occasions. But they didn't know their dad went to his ex'es wedding and their mom met him at that time!

 

Their curiosity only rose higher. They asked,"Then? When did you meet again?"

 

Myeong Joo smiled,"The next day. In his car." 

 

Dae Young was quietly listening. Now he added,"Your mom entered my car without giving any sign. I was quite shocked. I asked her what she wants. She told me about a deal. Then she did something more shocking..." 

 

Myeong Joo immediately understands what was he referring to! She quickly told,"You don't have to say that." 

 

He mischievously smirked,"Why? They need to know the whole story. So girls, she started..."

 

Before he could say anything, Myeong Joo handed baby Jo to Sunshine and grasped his mouth with her hand,"If you say that, you'll be sleeping in the couch tonight. Choice is yours. Think carefully!" Dae Young smiled and kissed at her hand. But Myeong Joo still perked an eyebrow at him. He removed her hand from his mouth and looked at their daughter's giggling face. "Sorry girls, I can't tell you that. That won't be a wise decision. But I can tell rest of the story." 

 

Then he continued his story. The girls were excited listening to their parents new story. 

 

Then late at night, he put all of them to sleep, the girls in their room and the baby in the nursery and came to their bedroom. Closing the door behind him, he saw Myeong Joo was sitting on the bed, reading a book and looking so beautiful. He get up on the bed and whispered,"where's my gift?" 

 

Myeong Joo looked at him wondering what is he saying? "What gift? Did I forget something?" He replied,"of course you forgot. I've made a wise decision then. I didn't tell them that you changed your dress in front of a stranger."

 

Suddenly she realizes,"But the stranger was you. You are always different."

 

"Still you changed your dress in front of a man whom you didn't know properly. The man could have had bad intensions. He could have tried to take a look of your perfect body. How could you do that?"

 

She smiles mischievously,"yeah. He could have. But he wouldn't. I knew that. I know men. I knew what kind of man he is from our first meeting. He could, but he would never. He's way too noble. I tested him that day and he passed."

 

He too smiles softly this time. "Ok. But that man needs a gift now and certainly doesn't want to pass that type of test right now. What do you think?"

 

His eyes danced with a glint of mischief there she hadn't seen in a long time. Myeong Joo smiles, acts like thinking deeply, then closed the book, put that on the bedside table and wraps her hands around his neck. "I think he doesn't need any test anymore. And he definitely deserves a gift. Now it's time to give him his gift." Saying so, she closed her eyes, he leaned over her, kissing her roughly against the lips. She pushed her fingers through his hair, cradling the back of his head, letting her other hand trail down to his shirt. She pushed it up, feeling his ribs....

 

He deposited her gently onto the cushion of the bed and lowered his body over hers as he gripped her waist and slid her body up until it hit the pillow....

 

And you know what happened after that.... 

 

That was a very special night remains in their memory.